Does he do it * Trey Songz*

Trey - Can you get away?

Keke - I don't know. I'll try,

Trey - Don't try, just do it. Think of something, you won't regret it.

Keke- I never do...

She had been working all day and deserved a night off. I was anxious for her to arrive because I knew exactly what I was gone do with it. Plans were already underway. Plans to spoil her ass rotten.

I oiled up my body after a fresh shower and climbed into my linen pants and shirt which I left unbuttoned.

The doorbell rang and I signaled for the chef to plate the food. When I opened the door I was speechless. She had her hair swept to one side, hanging in soft curls. Her lips were cherry red, and she rocked a knee-length all white dress that clung to her body. Her nipples shown through so I knew she didn't have on a bra. I handed her a single rose and a glass of champagne. She took them both from me, reached in for a kiss, and walked in.

Her eyes said it all as she looked around at the atmosphere, slowly turning to take it all in. I had white Christmas lights streaming along the ceiling, around the plants, and draped across the closed curtains. The chef placed the food on the sweetheart table that I had brought in, nodded his head, and departed. I pulled out the chair for her and placed the napkin across her lap. I removed the plate cover from her food and sat across from her.

Her eyes smiled as she looked from the food to me. She got ready to speak and I shushed her-she always loved the thug nigga in me. Tonight we didn't need any words. I wanted our bodies to do the talking. I already knew what she was going to say, "Where is yours?" I was only hungry for her and soon she'll find that out.

I cut up her foie gras for her and began to feed her. One bite after another, alternating in the asparagus and the twice baked mashed potatoes-the way her tongue reached in for the fork, pulling it in as her lips wrapped around it was inviting. I fed a majority of it to her and then came behind her and placed a blindfold around her eyes.

I removed the napkin from her lap and pulled her up to her feet. I got behind her and walked her into the dim lit bedroom. I unzipped her dress from behind and ran my hands across her collar bones forcing the dress to fall off her shoulders. It was snug around her body so I assisted it down her curves and onto the floor. Her petite figure was sexy as it made the candlelight bounce off every angle. She had on nothing but black, laced panties and red Christian Louboutins.

I turned her around to face me, bent down on one knee, and removed her panties with my teeth. I backed her up against the bed and pushed her down on it. She laughed as she pushed herself further onto the bed. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "I'll be right back."

I went over to the dresser and grabbed the video camera. I turned on the lights; I couldn't risk anything not coming out crystal clear. I walked back over to her and sat down on the bed. She lied on the bed with her heels together and her knees in the air. She bit on her lips and smiled, waiting for me to make my move but first I needed to chronicle every morsel of her body for my viewing pleasure.

I started at her face, zooming in on her lips as she smiled a wide smile. I moved down to her neck and she swallowed right when I got there. I traced across her collar bones and then down to her supple breasts. Her unyielding nipples sat upon her perky tits setting the tone for a perfect love scene. I continued my exploration, trailing down her stomach, focusing on her belly button and then over the hump she created with her legs concealing her treasure.

I climbed off the bed and zoomed in on her Louboutins-making sure I captured her from head to toe. I used one hand to spread her knees apart. A touch was all it took...she knew exactly what I wanted. Her legs automatically opened and I seized it all. Her pussy was flawless. She had a heart tattoo on her mound right above her clit. I loved it alright. I couldn't record her blossom long enough before I was ready to have its pollen dripping off my fingers.