All we do part 2 * Trey Songz*

I grabbed the note and looked around the beach I didn't see anyone. I held the note close to my chest trying to figure out what im going to do. When I got back to the hotel harmony was knocked out because she throwed. So I put on my sandals and wrote her note. " be right back don't worry im safe"-E.S."... I went back on the beach and followed the directions from the note. I stopped in front of a big ass glass house it was beautiful but it no where you can have privacy. I stepped to the door and looked to the right side. Sure enough it was a plant and I found a key on the bottom. I put the key in the door and pushed it open.

Eloise: Hello.... Um Trey are you here

I walked in the foyer and was looking in the family room, I couldn't find anyone until I heard the front door slammed and locked. I jumped and look behind me and saw trey standing there. He was holding a towel around his waist and looking at me up and down.

Trey: hello beautiful stranger

Eloise: its Eloise

Trey: okay Eloise welcome can I get you something

Eloise: A drink would be nice

Trey: okay Ill get it you just make yourself at home

I walked out on the balcony and rested my shoulders on the bar. The view from here was impeccable I never seen anything like it. I heard a soft damn behind me and saw trey standing there in shorts. He was holding two glasses filled to the top. This time he walked up on me and he was licking his lips. Shit daddy keep on like that and you gone have this wet pussy on yo face in no time. I aint say that tho so I just took the drink and smiled.

Trey pov:

She wants me I know she do. Lets just see how far she will go. I knew Eloise she used to mess around with my brother. Shit my brother aint know how to treat her so I do ha like a real nigga should. Im have her throwin dat ass and grabbing on to dat bar fo life. Her lips look so soft and juicy I bet dey would feel great licking on my dick. I just looked her up and down licking my lips. Shawty aint even kno what I got planned.

Eloise: what

Trey: nothing man I just never saw a woman like you before... you aint from her are you

Eloise: no Chicago born and raised

Trey: Chicago mhm that makes sense how you turned me down and shit

Eloise: ( laughs) you were da one that almost ran me over

Trey pov: this my time and im going to take it. she had her back turned looking at the view. I stepped behind her and rested my arms on each side of ear. I kissed her on the back of her neck. I knew that she was wet because goose bumps began to form.

I sucked on ha earlobe and rested my hand on ha ass.

Trey: ( whispered) what can I do that will make you forget about that.

Damn the way he kissed the back of my neck wanted me to tell him to fuck the shit out of me right here and right now. But wait its my birthday weekend and I do have the right to be bad... I turned around and looked into her eyes they screamed I want to fuck the shit out of you. Hmm I wonder if I could take his big dick I mean I never seen it but the way he was kissing my neck made me think highly of it. he pressed his lips to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and placed me ontop of the bar. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Trey: shit ( kiss) girl yo lips taste amazing ( kiss) . its like your whole body is a candy store

Eloise: how you know how my whole body taste like ( smirk)

He smirked and ducked down and opened my legs. He came back up with a quickness

Trey: Make ha wet fo me

I looked at him like he was crazy I grabbed him closer to him and spoke against his lips and then kissed me. I bit on his bottom lip while we pulled away. He smiled and stuck two fingers on me. I clenched my legs around him. He began to finger me slow then he began to ram with his fingers. Shit his finger game was strong aint never had a finger made me feel like this

Trey: You like this shit ( kiss) Huh baby do you like it ( kiss)

He was going so fast that I couldn't even talk so I just nodded along with my bobble head. I felt like my juices was finna come. And off all sudden all my juices squirted out on his shorts. He looked at me and helped me off the bar.

Trey: damn I got a squirter ( kiss) we gone have fun with that

I smiled and took his hand and guided him inside. When I got my hand on the door he pulled me back to the railing on the balcony. I scrunched my face up

Trey: nah fuck the bed I want yo sexy ass right here ... you liked the view now let me see the view of that pretty pink pussy.

I placed my hands on the bar and felt him untie my bikini bottoms. When I felt them around my ankles I felt something wet and I grabbed the bar for security. This nigga was eating me from the back

Eloise: Oh shitttt... damn baby

Trey: You taste like a pink starburst

Eloise: Pink starburst ?

I began to laugh , he looked at me and pushed me over and made me arch it. he was eating the hell out of me, I was drippin when he pulled his shorts down and put the condom on

Trey: since you wanna talk shit ( smack) Bend dat ass ova