Pull my hair * Chris Brown*

She sat at the bar. A white, fitted dress with a deep V that showed ample amounts of cleavage hugged her body snugly. And if that wasn't enough, the dress had a high slit up the front and center that just made her mouth-watering.

She sat with her legs crossed revealing most of her thighs. Her hair flowed down her back in soft, dreamy curls, lightly blowing as the front door swung open and close. She knew just how sexy she was, sitting there stirring her mixed drink around with the straw as she simultaneously twirled a lock of her hair between her index finger and thumb.

I watched her from my seat...enjoying every bit of the view as she pushed her hair out of her face, flipped it to one side, and then brushed her hands through it. She was fascinating...cocking her head to the side and allowing her hair to rest gently in her lap. I wanted nothing more than to run my fingers through it and grip it as I slid in from behind.

Her glossy, red lips coiled upward as she laughed and talked with two friends, revealing her pearly whites that sparkled against the night light. I called for the waiter and had a bottle of Ciroc sent over to her and her friends. I gave specific instructions for it to be delivered to the lady in all white.

I sat in VIP, smoking a cigar and sipping on Don Julio. While I wanted to watch her reaction as the waitress delivered the Ciroc, I decided to look off elsewhere.

From my peripheral I saw her climb down from the stool and begin her stroll over in my direction. My eyes continued to roam the room until she stood directly in front of me. I started at her diamond studded stilettos and worked my way up her hour glass body. I blew a puff of smoke up into the air. She put both her hands on her hips and perched her hip to the side. Her hazy figure through the smoke was a work of art.

She allowed me to examine her up and down as she did the same. Her chest swelled and compressed in a synchronized pattern, dancing along to the thumping of my heartbeat. Her unconceivable silence forced a smile across my face. It struck a chord within her, setting her into motion. Her hips swayed side to side as one hand grabbed at the material at her stomach and the other arm rocked back and forth at her side. Her walk was seductive-damn near slowing and rewinding. She sat beside me, crossed her legs, and eyed me as I took another puff from my cigar. When I removed it, she took it from my hand and placed it up to her cherry lips. She inhaled and blew it into the air. I was digging her sassy ass.

Her petite fingers held the cigar up to my mouth as I took a puff and exhaled. She took one more puff and then put it out. Afterwards she turned her body towards me, propped her arm up on the back of the sofa, rested her head in the palm of her hand, and stared me straight in the eyes. All she said was "thank you." I nodded and took a sip of my drink and then placed it on the table in front of me.

She ran her fingers through her hair...watching me as I watched her. She shyly lowered her head and grinned. I lifted her chin up and turned it towards me. Her smile vanished and her pupils grew larger, penetrating straight through me.

I ran my finger across her cheek, tracing the deep dimple that gave way. I moved my hand up her face, sliding it through her silky tresses. I watched as her eyes closed and her head softened under my touch. Her head tilted into my hand, allowing me full access. I continued to massage, working my way across her scalp, letting each strand fall through to my fingertips.

She opened her lovely eyes and looked me square in the face and said, "Pull my hair." I moved in closer, taking a bite of her bottom lip. I pulled it...sucking it in and devouring all of it. I gripped her head with the palms of both my hands as I continued to enjoy her bottom lip. Before I could push my tongue in she pushed me away by my chest, "Not here," she said.