Down For You ( Request For Greg)

Kehlani pov : My nails dug into his spine while he pushed deeper inside of me. In the middle of his bed, wrapped up like a pretzel, with sweat dripping from out bodies we flow together. His fingers traveled up my neck and he cradled the back of my head before hungrily covering my lips with his own. His kiss muffles my moans. My nipples harden as the brush up against him with every thrust and my pussy is leaking. He gave me so much more than I expected and we fought against the unavoidable end to the intense pleasure we shared. Tomorrow had arrived but the night was still young and it was my turn. His girl would wait and so would my man. Until our bodies separated he belonged to me and I was his. I screamed. He pushed my legs back further. His sweet voice whispering in my ear and faint lingering scent of his cologne made me high. I sucked on his tongue and felt him stiffen even more inside of me.i wanted to ride so I slowly pushed him into submission and slid into position. He gripped my ass and I leaned forward, biting his neck while I bounced on him at a steady pace. Then my phone rang. I had to answer. Jovan hated when I missed calls and I knew how to pick my battles. 

Kehlani: baby calm down 

Greg: fuck your phone 

I slowed down and answered, I mouthed to greg to stop because I was on the phone with Jovan. Greg rolled his eyes and stop stroking 

Kehlani: Hello

Jovan: where you at 

Kehlani: Oh nothing chilling with Jasmine why 

Jovan: I told you to bring your ass home from rehearsal remember I had something planned 

Kehlani: Look Im sorry when im done then I will be on my way home 

Greg  lifted and pounded into me from underneath. My breathing got heavy and I began to studder.  He began to go harder and I covered my mouth trying  to hold in my moans. 

Greg: whose pussy is that 

Jovan: who is that 

Kehlani: Um the tvvvvvvv baby um I have to go 

Jovan: Fuck you doing 

Kehlani: Nothing baby "I...I gotta go

Jovan: you need me to come by

Kehlani: No!!! Don't....don't stop....by

Jovan: You sound like you busy 

Kehlani: I gotta gooooooooooo

I hung up and threw my phone on the ground. I shivered and tears fell from my eyes when I came. Greg  was close behind and once we both started to come down I moved to get up and he held me firmly in place.

Greg: ( kiss) hmmm stay right there beautiful 

I loved when he called me that. I looked into his eyes and smiled before moving again.

Greg: Why you wanna rush?

Kehalni : Because...we both know I need to get home.

Greg: I've never felt the way you make me feel.

Kehlani: But you love her and I love him.

Greg: Is it love when you are here with me?

Kehlani : I gotta go home.

I didn't want to wait for the sunrise to rudely disrupt what we had so I usually never let it catch us.  I stood and looked for my overnight bag and he gripped me from behind.

Greg: You never answered me. Is it love?

Kehlani: It doesn't matter.

He kissed behind my ear, still naked. I could feel his excitement returning but it was getting late.

Greg : One full night.

Kehlani: I can't.

Greg : Look at me.

I listened. When I turned to face him my eyes traveled from his eyes to his perfectly chiseled frame. I was addicted to him. I couldn't leave if I wanted to once he smiled and licked his lips. I pressed my body against his and took in his essence before dipping low to taste my favorite place. He was back to being hard as a rock and my lips surrounded and took all of him in deep. I sucked slow and he begged me not to stop. Grabbing the back of my head he changed up the tempo, fucking my face. His moans grew louder and he called out my name, twisting my hair around his hand. Then his phone rang. He tried to ignore it but the call came in again back to back. Interrupted again.

Greg: Fuck that phone kahleni  I love you 

Kehlani: I love you 

Pulling me back into bed with him, face down with my ass up, he spread my legs send feasted on my pussy pie from behind, flicking his tongue across my clit, slipping his fingers in deep to my spot. I screamed. Exploded. Then I cried when he entered me from behind. We fucked the sheets off the bed and fell asleep. Exhausted. Wrapped in eachother's arms. Like I'm sure he holds her. Then the sun crept into the room. It was morning. I cursed under my breath and started to rise only to feel him forcing me back into his arms. We lay silently watching the sunrise. Just as I let go and allowed my head to rest against his chest he kissed my forehead.

Kehlani :Our time has passed

He took my hands into his and interlocked our fingers.

Greg: I know you have to go.

We held eachother's touch until we couldn't anymore and kissed slowly before I walked out of the door.