Flight 40 part two * August*

Mom: I Like him hes cute

I looked out the porch door to see august playing with my baby cousin. Man don't I love that man. Hes everything to me and today is the day that im introducing him to my momma. Last month he introduce me to his and now well its mine. Everyone seem to like him though so im not worried. August is a sweetheart hes not the asshole the media tried to portray my baby to be. And to think that I met him in the airport.

Amanda : ma when is dinner going to be done

Mom: almost , come make this kool aid for the kids

I got the pitcher out and began to make the kool aid while I was stirring the kool aid I had a flash back to last night. Me and august made love on the way here on the jet. Damn I have had sex with many places but on a private jet had to be my favorite place so far. I felt hands on my hips and a head laying on my shoulder.

August: ( whispering in her ear) You making that kool aid for daddy babeh

I blushed he know he is so wrong trying to make feel sometype of way at my mommy house. I threw back on him trying to make him move but that was a bad choice. He began to raise my dress up and you see how my mom counter is made its tall. So no one saw him about to seduce me. thank god my mom walked around and august removed his hands real quick.

Mom: how you doing august

August: im doing good just getting ready to get back on the road

Mom: yeah Amanda was telling me that you going to Europe in the next few months

August: yes mam Europe and Dubai I'ma miss Amanda like crazy

Mom: I bet so when you coming home

August: I should be back home in the end of march

Amanda: just about to be my birthday

Mom: mhm Amanda go show august where he can wash his hands

I nodded and took august hand and walked down the hallway. I turned on the bathroom light and was about to walk away when I felt him grab me in the bathroom. He locked the door and pushed me against. He began to kiss my neck and placed my leg on the bathroom counter. I pulled his t-shirt over his head and sat on the bathroom counter.

August: ( kiss) don't be loud okay

I nodded I wanted him so fucking bad no fuck that I needed him. When he dropped his shorts I could tell that he needed me too. his dick stood straight at attention.

August : (singing ) Ride me baby ooh Amanda Ride me baby

He sang in my neck while he was bouncing me up and down on his dick. I his hands gripped my waist faster I licked his chest while he was going deep in my stomach. Damn he was putting in work .he then took me off his dick. He put my hands on the bathroom counter while he pulled my dress all the way off. when I looked back in the mirror I saw august looking at my ass smiling and biting his lips.

August: you gone scream if I put it in

I shook my head the anticipation was killing me I needed him in me like now

Ananda : Fuck stop teasing me and fuck me already god

I couldn't finish my sentence because I had to cover my mouth with my hand. He took his dick in and out I put my head down. Only to be pulled back up by august pulling on my hair. he brought me to his back.

August: No you look at me while im fucking you you hear me ( smack)

I nodded and bit my lip looking at the mirror looking at the love faces. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he was pounding in me. I felt the sensation in my stomach and I came. We laid on the floor trying to compose ourselves. We washed our hands and cleaned up any mess. I put my dress back on and he put me back on his clothes. We walked back into the kitchen and went outside and joined my family for dinner.

Uncle Ricky: It smells like sex who has been fucking

Mom: Ricky your language

Me and august just ate a rib and smirked at each other and blew kisses at each other.