Chapter One Hundred-One/Sequel info.

Start from the beginning

I look up at him and see how scared he is too.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I know it's a lot to take in. I know it's gonna be a big change for us but if you want to leave because you're scared or angry, I wouldn't blame you." He suggests.

I shake my head, "Till death do us part." I mumble to him and look down at his wedding ring that surprisingly survived the accident without a single scratch.

Peeta sighs, "I'm just so terrified to even go near Willow or the other kids now. They're gonna be terrified of me."

"They won't be scared of you, Peeta. They love you and nothing will ever change their minds, especially Willow's." I say, but honestly I'm expecting her to be a little freaked out.

He smiles sadly, wiping his eyes.

"If it helps I'm in probably the worst pain I've ever been in, in my life." He mutters with gritted teeth, closing his eyes.

"It helps nothing." I say truthfully.

He sighs and we sit in silence, I can't even look at him.

"It's gonna be a big change for us all but I'm gonna be here every step of the way." I say after awhile of seeing his disappointed face.

He snorts, "Already making jokes, huh?" Peeta says.

I smile a little, glad that even in our darkest hours, he keeps his humor.

"No. I didn't mean it like that." I say immediately, feeling stupid for my remark that was not at all suppose to sound the way it did.

He laughs a little, then makes a face.

"I was kidding." He says through a pained face.

"You're in a lot of pain?"

"Yeah. But I'll be alright. And besides that, my leg feels a lot better now that it's not attached to me." He tries to joke but I don't laugh.

It wasn't funny.

I frown.

"Just now, what you're feeling now is what I feel watching you give birth." Peeta says.

I smile a little, "You have a few more months to prepare for it." I remind him.

He sighs, "God, this hurts."

"I'm sorry, I can go find someone to get you something." I suggest, honestly just wanting to get out of here.

"No, don't leave me and besides they won't give me anymore meds for a while. I'm at my limit."

I frown, "When can you come home?" I ask him.

"Not sure. Probably five days, at the least and 14 the most is what I think they said." 

"Are your serious?" I say disappointedly.

"I'm serious but I don't want you staying." He says.

"But Peeta, I-"

He cuts me off, "Katniss, I love you and I want you to be here but you have to go home and take care of our babies."

I pout, "I can't do it without you." I say wanting to cry again, ready to throw a very inappropriate tantrum.

He's not going to want to argue with me, especially while he's kind of out of it and hurting.

"Yes, you can. I know that you can." He argues.

"Can't I just stay in town? I wouldn't have to stay here." I suggest.

"Katniss, that's not the issue. Willow has to go to school and she needs you. Bristol is gonna need your help too."