I winked at her as they raised our hands and the moment the show ended we had to do the usual signing of posters and I just wanted to get to her.

Eventually we were on her side and I finished up.

"Hey.."

"Hey.." She smiled and smiled at me with those beautiful green eyes and I fought back the urge to kiss her.

"Hey Roman we're done!" I heard Dean .

"Come on.. " I wanted to help her but knew that she didn't need it and she hopped over and walked with me up the ramp.

"Don't worry I'll be showering so you two can do anything! Maybe even a quickie" Dean winked as he grabbed his duffel bag and disappeared into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry his.."

"I like him his funny.." She smiled and leaned back against the wall.

I moved closer to her, "why didn't you tell me you were here .. You said you still had one song to finish"

"I finished it that's why I'm here I.."

I couldn't stand it anymore I immediately leaned in and kissed her. She didn't hesitate in kissing me back.

She never did.

I held onto her waist pulling her close to me and I felt her hands wrap around my neck and she leaned up.
Her sweet taste is what I missed most.

It was just a kiss but with her it felt like more, I couldn't explain it, it just did...

I pushed my tongue against her lips and she allowed me in and the kiss deepened and I held onto her face.

I needed her, just the taste of her drove me crazy.

"Yo uce we saw ..." I heard my cousin and immediately stopped as I turned I saw them in the doorway and I breath out.

"Oh you found her" Jimmy smirked.

"How's yo brother ? He was a cool kid.." Hey asked while smiling brightly.

"His fine.." She smiled and I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Well we'll see you whenever. Give your brotha a holla from the Usos"

She nodded and she surprised me by laughing the moment they left and I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"I thought my music studio was crazy " she shook her head as she stopped and played with my vest.

"Uhm like I said the song is finished and I'm leaking it well not leaking it but there's this place I like to go to it reminds me of home and I'll be playing it there... I'm not sure if you'll like it though.."

She looked away.

"What makes you think I won't?" I tipped her chin so that her eyes were on me once again.

"Its well.. You'll see" she shrugged as she decided to just take me there I guess.

"The song is about you though well a bit.." She bit her lip and I smiled and kissed her again when I heard Dean clearing his throat.

"The shower is all yours.. I'm out! Nice seeing you again " he winked at her and hit my back as he left.

"See you in 10..."

"Here?" She nodded as I pulled into the parking lot in my rental.

It seemed pretty rowdy.

But I didn't want her to regret her decision of bringing me here and I was pretty sure that this was our first date I  guess.

I got out and she searched through her bag for the CD and I opened her door for her and she smiled and got out.