Chapter 22

(Sorry for being MIA I'm undating all my books this weekend!)

Jack pulled me by the hand so fast out of that venue I thought my arm was going to fall off. 

"Babe, babe, wait!" I said chuckling. He stopped right outside of the car door and turned to face me with a huge grin on his face as he grabbed my hips and pulled me into his body. 

He aggressively connected our lips making me smirk into the kiss. I finally pulled away and put both of my hands on either side of his face trying to catch my breath. 

"Babe you just won a video music award and you're racing home."

"I don't care I need you" He said gripping my hips even tighter and connecting our lips again. 

"As much as I want to let you have your way with me right now, I'm not letting you miss this experience. We have to go to the after party." I said staring into his beautiful brown eyes. 

A flash of defeat and frustration showed in his eyes until he heavy sighed and agreed. 

"Fine but when we get home you're gunna get it" He smirked at me. 

We got in the car as we waited for Johnson and his date to come out so we could drive to the after party that we were going to. 

"I can't believe we won" Jack said as he ran his hand though his perfect hair. 

"I knew you would" I looked over at him and he turned his head to look at me. He just looked at me for a minute and I was unsure of what his face meant. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked

"How lucky I am to have you" He smirked and so did I. I leaned in and pecked his lips a couple times. 

"Mmmmm are you sure we have to go to this party?" He groaned against my lips. 

"Yes" I answered and pecked his lips one last time as the door to the limo opened. 

"Ayyyyy!!!! Turn upppp!" Johnson yelled holding a bottle of champagne and the award in his hand. 

We drank the whole bottle before even getting to the after party. The door opened and Jack took my hand as we walked up to this mansion that had blasting music coming out of it. 

"Holy shit who's house is this?!" I asked in awe as I stopped walking admiring the lit up house in front of me. 

"It's Kylie's she's hosting the after party this year for all the younger peeps" Johnson answered. 

I'm about to go party in fucking Kylie Jenner's house right now what the fuck. 

"Come on babe" Jack said chuckling as he grabbed my hand. 

We walked in and the atmosphere was so new to me. It was like a regular party but somehow classier. Like I felt out of my element and didn't really know how to act but Jack was by my side the whole time which made me feel a little better. 

"Hey loves!" I heard a high pitched voice say. I turned and saw Kylie standing in front of us. She gave hugs and kisses on the cheeks to both Johnson and Jack. 

"You must be Rachel!" She said looking at me. 

"Yeah I am! It's so nice to meet you, your house is amazing" I said giving her a hug. 

"You look gorg" She smiled and then walked into the other room responding to someone calling her. 

"Come on lets go get a drink babe" Jack said intertwining our fingers.