Chapter 11

Ronda came back into my dressing room area with a tiny black dress with cutouts in the sides.(picture above)

"Is that for me?" I asked

"Yes it is!" she smiled back hanging on the rack in front of me.

"I don't think I'll fit into that thing" I kind of chuckled but was completely serious. This dress looked like it was for a child.

"Oh no you'll fit in it" She chimed back as she left the room.

I stood up taking the fabric into my hands knowing that I wouldn't be able to breathe the entire time I'm wearing this dress.

I stripped my clothes and slipped the tiny black dress over my head sucking in my stomach as much as possible to pull it down over my body.

She was right, it fit but my boobs were literally pouring out of it and it barely covered my ass.

I mean I guess the first email did say we should be willing to dress provocatively.

I opened the door and walked out kind of feeling shy at how I looked. Beth saw me open the door and her eyes widened.

"Holy shitttt" She said a little too loud making literally every person in the room turn their heads to look over at me.

I blushed putting my head down and crossing my arms over the front of my body. My eyes met Jack's as his eyes roamed my body. Although this time it wasn't filled with lust like it usually is. I couldn't read the look in his eyes and before I knew it he looked down and turned around to talk with one of the directors.

I got a weird feeling in my stomach at his reaction and kind of felt hurt.

"Does it look okay?" I asked no one in particular but just generalized it to everyone staring at me.

"Girl you look bangin" Beth yelled making me chuckle at her unprofessionalism.

"Alright let's set up for the first cut!" One of the directors yelled as everyone filed into the section of the room that was set up like a night club.

"Rachel you stand over here on the bar and Jack you set up across the room." They directed. This scene was for just Jack and I. Johnson and his girl had a different scene to play out.

The extras filled the dance floor area and the flashing lights started going off.

"So after the first verse Jack you start walking across to her! Rachel play hard to get at first and just have fun with it!" they yelled and started the music.

Cameras circled around the scene, in front of me, behind me, above me. I stood against the bar playing the overly confident girl in the club as the music echoed around us.

Jack made his way over to me singing the words into my ear but not really getting into it. The time came for me to flirt back with him, I swayed my hips to the beat as he leaned up against the wall. I placed my hands on his chest and looked into his eyes. He immediately looked away.

"CUT!" the director said.

I backed away from him feeling stupid. Like trying to act all sexy and then having him so obviously not into it in front of all of these people.

"I need more chemistry between you two! Jack look into her eyes when you sing. Grab her face, hips, anything just make it look like you actually want her" He said walking away back to where the main camera screen was.

I walked up to him as he rolled his eyes.

"Look I know you hate me right now, but all you have to do is pretend that you find me the least bit attractive for the next 5 hours and then you'll never see me again I promise you that." I said walking away leaving him stunned.

"Reset!" The director yelled as we went back to the original places.

The song restarted and the time came where Jack came walking over to me. This time seeming to be a little more into it. Maybe my words actually got to him.

Ooh, got so many things I want to do, to your body

Oh, I caught that glimpse you threw from across the room, yeah I caught it

She's cold hearted, yeah, she's cold hearted

Cold hearted, yeah, but I still want it

He sang the lyrics into my ear as he grasped my hips. I spun him around and had him pinned against the wall. I turned my back to him and swayed my hips against his. His hands roamed my body in that tight black dress.

The director yelled to turn and face him again so I did as I was told and looked into his eyes. This time he held my gaze and bit his lip. Our faces came inches from each other as our lips brushed lightly.

"Kiss her Jack" The director yelled from behind the camera.

Jack grabbed the back of my neck and connected our lips aggressively.

After a minute I pulled away and we stared into each others eyes as the song came to an end.

"Awesome job guys, That's more like it!" He said as a couple people started clapping.

I stood there almost in shock at what just happened but realized it was all an act when Jack just walked away going to get ready for the next scene.

I shouldn't feel bad right now but for some reason he's making me feel so guilty for hooking up with Sam. I try to keep reminding myself that he has a girlfriend but the way he's acting towards me is making me feel pretty awful.

I shook my head and went to change into my second outfit for the next scene.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys hope you're liking this book! Also I came up with a great idea for another fanfic but can't decide if i want it to be a Sammy, Gilinsky, or Nate fanfic so comment below who you would want another fanfic about! vote and comment how you like this book so far too! love youssss<3