Chapter 8

I had just finished my last class of the day and was headed back to my dorm to wait for Jack's arrival. I have been on edge all day. Internally going back and forth between quitting this job or sucking it up and compromising my morals for an opportunity. 

At this point I still have no idea what I'm going to do. Beth was staying with her boyfriend tonight meaning I would be alone with Jack. I'm not completely comfortable being alone with him in fear that he'll pressure me into something I don't want again. 

I threw my bag down in my room and fixed my hair and makeup after a long and exhausting day. There was a knock at my door so I walked over and answered it being faced with Jack. 

"Hey" He smiled at me and I can't even lie he looked good. He always looks good. If I could dream up the perfect guy it would look exactly like Jack. Everything about him is attractive. His dark features and sharp jawline. That perfect smile that made my knees weak. 

"Hi" I managed to get out after practically going into a trance. I moved to the side letting him in my room and closing the door behind me. 

He wandered my room looking at the pictures I had hanging on my wall as I sat down on my bed and watched him. 

I stayed quiet not really knowing what to say as he sat down next to me on the bed. I felt his gaze on me but refused to look into those captivating brown eyes. I felt his hand brush my cheek but turned away as the guilt filled my body. 

"Oh come on, don't be like that Rachel" He said quietly and I finally looked up into his eyes. I suddenly realized my eyes were tearing up as thoughts conflicted in my head. 

Jack's gaze soon softened and looked apologetic once he saw how upset I was. 

"Rachel I'm sorry. I didn't want to upset you" He said scooting closer to me on my bed. 

"Jack I can't take the part in your video." I said looking away again. 

"Why?" was all he said in response and to be honest I was expecting a longer answer. 

"I need this opportunity and I'm grateful you gave me a chance like this but I can't do this anymore. I don't want it if it has to be like this" I said referring to our little deal. 

"This whole Madison thing really affects you this much?" He asked with genuine concern. I was surprised at his reaction. He actually wanted to hear me out. I expected him to be angry and not take no for an answer. I mean thats what he seemed like at the party. 

"It does. Cheating is not okay with me. I've been in Madison's position before and it completely broke me. I'm still not the same person I was. I refuse to do that to someone. Even if it means giving up my dream" 

Jack took a deep breath as he contemplated something. I watched his face scrunch up as he was deep in thought. 

"I'm sorry Rachel. I didn't know. Most girls have so much hate for Madison that they throw themselves at me. I never meant to fuck with your goals and dreams. We can call this deal off and you can keep the job. I promise I'll back off."

"I don't know if thats a good idea Jack. Maybe you should just find someone else" 

"Please keep the part Rachel. You deserve it. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable I would never want to pressure you into something. I thought you were feeling the same as me. I didn't know you weren't into it." 

"I didn't say I wasn't into it. I just felt way too guilty about Madison." 

"So you did like it then?" he smirked as he put his hand on my thigh. 

I smiled back and playfully pushed his hand away. "Wipe the smirk off your face Gilinsky." 

He chuckled and laid back letting out another heavy sigh. 

We sat in silence for a few minutes and I would be lying if I said there wasn't a shit ton of tension growing as the minutes passed.

"I have a suggestion" He finally broke the silence.

"I'm listening" I looked over at him as he sat up again and faced me. 

"Since our deal is off..." He said as his fingers started tracing lines on my upper thigh. 

"What would you think about letting me touch you one last time?" He said as he stood up and extended his hand out for me to stand up as well. I took it and stood up staring into those big brown eyes of his.

His hands found my hips and he pulled me closer to his body bringing his face inches from mine. My breath hitched and I felt a weird but amazing feeling in my stomach. 

I didn't answer yet but his right hand made it's way to my heat. He started rubbing me over my yoga pants and my jaw dropped open at the sudden pleasure. 

"I just want to make you feel good one last time" He whispered as his lips brushed mine. He pulled away and looked at me as if he was silently asking for permission. His hand still doing wonders on me. I thought about saying no but the pleasure was too good. I bit my lip and nodded my head as he aggressively kissed me and pushed me down on the bed. 

"Just one last time" I said breathlessly in between kisses as he ripped my clothes off with lust filled eyes. 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry i feel like its been a while since i updated this book. But I'm back loves. Comment and vote i wanna know what you think :) <3