Chapter 10

Sam and I did the deed if you know what I mean. I started dressing myself as I really felt the alcohol kicking in.

"That was fun" He smirked as he threw his shirt over his head. I heard the muffled music of the party still playing.

"Yes it was." I responded with a smile.

He walked over to me and pressed his lips to mine.

"Our little secret" I whispered against his lips making him smirk.

He reconnected our lips and left the bedroom before me.

I grabbed my phone and waited about 10 minutes before also exiting the room. I wandered to the living room fixing my hair and saw Jack glaring at me from the couch as Madison sat on his lap. I chuckled to myself and went into the kitchen to find Beth.

"Beth!" I finally found her wall twerking with some girl in the kitchen.

"Omg Rachelllllll!" She slurred

"I called Adam he's outside waiting for us" I slurred and she nodded her head chugging back the rest of her drink.

I intertwined our fingers and led her out of the house. My eyes met Sammy's one last time and I bit my lip and winked at him telling him goodbye.

As we made our way to the door Johnson was standing by the exit.

"Yoooo, Rachel we'll see you tomorrow?" He asked

"Yes you shall" I answered in a british accent that basically just sounded like I was drunk.

We made our way home and slept off our intoxications.

+

I was woken up my my alarm on my phone at 9 am and groaned at my hangover.

"Fuck" I croaked out finally finding my phone to shut off my alarm.

I got up and made my way to the shower praying to god it would make me feel better. It didn't.

I changed into some baggy sweatpants and a crop top and headed downstairs without any makeup on or doing anything to my hair. Ronda told me they would be doing everything like that at the venue.

I sipped on my cup of coffee and took some advil hoping to god this hangover would end before I had to be on camera.

"Morning" Adam cheered from the kitchen

"Ughhhh" I groaned and soon enough heard Beth stumbling down the stairs.

"Are you still drunk Beth?" I chuckled at her appearance.

"Honestly it's a possibility."

We all laughed as they got ready. They decided on coming to the shoot to watch today, plus I needed Adam to drive me anyway.

+

We pulled up to this warehouse looking building and for a minute I questioned if we were in the right place.

Walking in it looked completely different. There were sections of the huge open room set up with different scenery, I'm assuming for different scenes in the video.

My eyes met Johnson's and I walked over to him.

"Hey!" He said cheerily

"Hiiiii" I answered giving him a hug.

I turned to Jack who wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

"Hey Jack" I said sternly. He looked at me and scoffed rolling his eyes and walking away.

It's about to be a long ass day.

"Rachel you can come this way for hair and makeup." A blonde lady came to me and took my arm leading me to a separate room.

For the first look stylists did my hair and make up in about a half hour. (Pic above) Ronda came and told me the premise of the first scene. It was a club like scene. Flashy lights, lots of dancing.

"So you'll start from across the room from Jack. You guys will make eye contact but you play hard to get at first. After that we will have him walk to you and you'll start to dance on him and don't be afraid to sexualize it. Don't worry we will be walking you through it the whole time just relax and have fun with it" She said as a woman went to go get my wardrobe.

I nodded politely and took my phone out to text Jack.

Rachel:What was that about? Rude much?

I waited for a response since I knew he was only a few rooms away from me but never got one.

"Can you do me a favor and get Jack for me I need to talk to him" I smiled at one of the people fixing my makeup.

"Sure!" She smiled back and left the room.

Soon enough there he was standing in the doorway.

"Can we have a minute alone?" I asked the two people blotting my face. They nodded and left.

"Are you gunna come in or do you really not want to be near me that bad" I smiled hoping it would lighten his mood but it didn't.

"Did you need something?" He snarled.

"What is your problem?" I asked

"I know about you and Sam" He said referring the last night.

"Okay...." I droned off not seeing the issue. Our deal was off and he was with Madison the entire night.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from him!" He raised his voice.

"Woah, chill out" I said back not really having a filter.

"Fuck off" He said turning to leave

"Jack what the fuck?!"

"What"he turned around giving me the dirtiest look I've ever seen.

"You were with Madison the whole night and didn't even acknowledge me when I got there. What did you expect?"

"Madison is my girlfriend" he emphasized the last part just to piss me off.

"EXACTLY! So stop acting like a jealous prick about me hooking up with Sam!" I yelled back at him.

He shook his head and left the room.

Well shooting this video all day should be fucking fun.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Ruh Rohhhh, so the drama has begun! ;)