Chapter 5

Jack Gilinsky: What are you up to beautiful?

Rachel: Nothing really getting some food to celebrate. Thank you again for choosing me

Jack: You didn't really give me a choice being the best audition I've ever seen for a music video

Rachel: Wow well thank you!

Jack: listen how long are you in LA for theres a party at my boy's house tomorrow you should come

Rachel: Im here until Sunday but yeah that sounds fun if its cool if i bring my friends

Jack: Yeah of course. Ill see you tomorrow night then

Rachel: Okay sounds good

Jack: Later babe

Rachel: Byeee 

Holy shit. That just happened.

"Uhmmm so we're going to one of Jack's friend's party tomorrow night" I said to Beth and Adam as we finished eating.

They sat there staring at me with wide eyes. 

"What?!!?!? I need to go shopping for something to wear wtf!?" Beth started freaking out.

"Beth chill... we'll go to the mall tomorrow!" 

The next morning we woke up around 10 and got some breakfast on our way to the mall. After hours of searching I finally found the perfect outfit for tonight. I'm excited to go to this party. Although Jack has a girlfriend all of his friends are extremely attractive so its a must that I look hott. 

After shopping and eating it was already around 7pm so we drove back to the apartment we were staying at and started getting ready. I showered and straightened my hair and got dressed (outfit in the picture above). Once I was finished getting changed I put my makeup on and went downstairs to start pre gaming with Adam since Beth was still getting ready. 

We took 6 shots each and I was drunk before we even left. I guess I was nervous so I drowned my nerves in alcohol. Smart right?

We took an uber to the address that Jack had texted to me earlier and once we got there the overwhelming stench of weed and alcohol filled the room. 

Music blared and drunken bodies grinded all over each other. As soon as we entered the party Beth ran off to god knows where. 

"Come on let's find the drinks" I said to Adam as we wandered the house. Finally we found the kitchen and I grabbed us both a beer since more shots probably wasn't a good idea yet. 

"Rachel you made it!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Jack standing there with his arm around Madison who just glared at me.

"Hey Jack!" I smiled back. 

"Mads this is Rachel the lead for the video" He said and she just smiled sarcastically and waved.

I looked over and gave Adam a what the fuck look and he returned it. 

"I'm going to find Allison" She scoffed and slipped out of Jack's grip.

"Who's this?" Jack asked referring to Adam not even caring that Madison just left.

"Oh sorry yeah Jack this is Adam, Adam, Jack" I said introducing them. They shook hands and Jack just kind of glared at him making Adam slightly uncomfortable I could tell. 

"Uhm I'm gunna go see where Beth went" He said and left me and Jack alone to talk.

"So is that your boyfriend?" Jack asked immediately after Adam left.

I choked on my drink and started laughing hysterically.

"What? No! He's gay. He's my best friend" I said and he started laughing too. 

"Oh my bad" 

"It's okay everyone mistakes us for a couple." I answered.

The conversation stopped and Jack just stared at me with lust filled eyes looking me up and down and biting his lip.

"What?" I asked looking down at myself getting a tad bit uncomfortable.

"You look sexy" He said to me stepping closer to that there were only inches of space between our bodies.

"Thanks but uh I don't think Madison would like it if she heard you say that" I said stepping back and smirking at him. The truth was I wanted to attack his face and make out with him so hard right now but I do have some sort of morals. 

"You'll want me sooner or later, hell, I think you already do want me" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. 

I stood there speechless as he chuckled and walked away. What the fuck man. 

I turned around to find my friends and completely bumped into someone. 

"Oh sorry my ba-" 

Our eyes met and I forgot what I was even saying.

He smiled back at me and those dimples were enough to kill me.

"Its cool don't worry about it... I'm Sa-"

"Sam Wilkinson" I finished his sentence still in awe and then mentally face palmed for losing my chill. 

He chuckled at me and smiled. 

"Now I find this disappointing that you know who I am but yet I have no idea who this gorgeous girl in front of me is" he said back

"My names Rachel, I'm in Jack and Jack's new video that they're filming." I answered finally starting to gain consciousness. 

"Ohhhh, Johnson told me about you, he said you can really dance" He said looking me up and down. 

"Yeah I'm not too bad" I smirked back.

"Show me what you got then" He said pointing his hand out for me to take to the dance floor.

"You're on Sammy boy" I smirked and grabbed his hand leading him to the dance floor. 

The Hills by the Weeknd was playing as I started grinding slowly into Sam. I heard him groan as his hand found my hips. My body rolled with the beat of the song and to be honest when I dance like that it's basically like we're having sex with clothes on. I didn't care that people were staring because I was in the zone. I suddenly felt Sam's lips on my neck as I tilted my head to the side a bit. The alcohol was running through my body and the song was giving me all the feels as I continued to whine my hips against Sam's now hardened member through his pants. 

"Let's get out of here" He said into my ear.

I bit my lip and turned around to face him. He looked into my eyes with lust and then his gaze flickered from my eyes to my lips. 

I nodded my head as he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the dancing bodies on the dance floor until we were suddenly faced with an angry and drunk Jack standing in front of us.