Chapter 20

I woke up with Jack's arm tightly wrapped around my body and smiled to myself. Wiggling out of his grasp I walked over to my bag and grabbed a toothbrush and headed into the bathroom to freshen up. 

Once I was done with my morning routine I walked back into Jack's room to see him tiredly scrolling through his phone. 

"Morning" I smiled and stood next to the bed. 

"Come here" He pouted and patted the spot next to him in bed. I smiled and crawled under the covers next to him. He pulled me into his body and heavy sighed as he played with my hair. 

"Much better" He said kissing my head. 

After  few moments of content silence I lifted my head and looked up at Jack making him open his eyes and look down at me. 

"What are we doing today?" He asked me 

"Well I have Sam's video shoot at noon" I rolled my eyes looking at the clock on his nightstand. 

"Shit I forgot about that" He clenched his jaw and looked away. 

"Don't do that" I said grabbing his face and turning back towards me. 

"Do what?" He snapped coldly. 

"Be all mad and clenching your jaw and not looking at me and shit" I said mockingly making him crack a small smile. 

"I just don't like the idea of you being all touchy feely with him again. I know his type of music video and you'll probably be half naked grinding all up on him" He said running his hand through his hair in frustration. 

"That's exactly what I did with you in your video Jack" I chuckled 

"I know and now look at us!" 

"Don't worry, Sam and I are over. I'm all yours" I leaned down and kissed his cheek. 

"I'm coming with you" He said out of the blue. 

"What? I don't think that's a good idea Jack." 

"I don't care... I'm coming." 

Not feeling like arguing I just let it be and am praying that he doesn't do anything reckless. 

+

I arrived at the video shoot which was on a private beach. There were tents set up with wardrobe and makeup and cameras and light reflectors set up everywhere. 

Jack grabbed my waist and held on tightly to me as we walked over to Sam and his manager. 

"Hey" I said bluntly making Sam look over at me and smile. His smile faded when he saw Jack standing next to me. 

"What is he doing here?" He asked raising his eyebrow. 

"I'm here to support my girlfriend. That a problem Wilkinson?" He asked gripping me tighter. I rolled my eyes slightly and gave him a look. 

"Nah, just might be a little awkward for you" He smirked and walked away over to his tent. I felt Jack tense up beside me so I turned to face him standing in front of him and grabbing his face. He relaxed at my touch and leaned into my hand finally looking down at me. 

"I'm gunna kill him" He said 

"No you're not. Relax babe" His eyes softened at my name for him. 

"I wish I didn't come, I don't know if I wanna see this" he said looked away. 

"It's fine Jack. Just know that he repulses me now and I'll be thinking of you the whole time" I leaned up on my tippy toes and pouted out my lips for a kiss.