Chapter 24

Desirae's POV

"So? You think i'm perfect and pretty?" He smirked even more.

"Well, Kaden, you are my mate of course. So, I actually have no choice. But if I did I wouldn-" I was interrupted by his lips crushing onto mine. The sparks I felt were just amazing. My body sizzled with lust and desire. I pushed him away and gasped for air.

"That was way too fast, Kaden." I said in a hushed tone.

He gave me a confused look. Once he realized what I meant his eyes grew wide. 

"Desirae I- I'm so sorry, if I would've known that you were giving me another chance I wouldn't of did that. I'm sorry." I could tell he meant what he said so I put my hand up to stop his rushed words.

"I am only doing this for my mother as of right now. I don't plan on falling in love yet but if I so happen to so be it." I explained to him. He rushed over and picked me up swinging me around. 

"If you keep doing that you are going to end up with a back full of puke." 

He put me down and stared me right in the eyes. "What?' I asked after it was starting to get weird. 

"Nothing. It's just that you are so beautiful from a distance, but close up, you're perfection." I held in a giggle. He really thinks this stuff is going to work? I decided to mess with him and play hard.

"Too bad I can't say the same for you, sweetie." I grinned up at him and slowly walked away, making sure I swayed my hips seductively. I heard him growl and it sent shivers down my spine. Damn, the things he does to me. I felt a hand wrap around my upper arm. Kaden pulled me towards him and growled louder than before..

"You're lying, Desirae. I know you find me attractive. I can feel it." He growled in my ear.

"Eh, you're alright. Nothing like Harry Styles though. Now that boy right there is gorgeous." The look on his face was enough to make anyone burst out laughing.

"Who is this Harry Styles you speak of? I shall find him and beat him until he has no face!" He growled with his fists balled up by his sides. From my angle he looked delicious.

"Oh moon goddess. Kaden could you calm down? He's a celebrity and I doubt we would ever be together. You're my mate and as of right now, you're all I want. I was just teasing you. " I rolled my eyes. He walked closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Promise me you're telling the truth." he Nuzzled my neck causing me to shiver.

"No promises." And with that I walked away leaving him in a rage. I giggled inwardly.

This is going to be fun.

Sorry its been a long time. I'll update every day or every other day. :)