Chapter 26

Desirae's POV

I woke up earlier than expected and I looked around my room. What happened last night? Did I really agree to try this out with Kaden? Ugh my life is just so complicated.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab a bowl and begin to prepare myself a giant helping of cereal. I sit on the couch and turn the TV on trying to keep my mind away from Kaden, my family was out already but I didn't mind being alone.

About an hour later I heard a knock on the door. Who could this be? I get up and peek through the peephole. It was Kaden! Oh my gosh, I quickly checked myself in the mirror attached to the key holder and twisted my hair into a high bun and smoothed out my clothes.

I opened the door and attempted to put the sweetest smile I could plaster on my face.

"Oh Kaden, what a nice surprise. What are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"Oh I was just coming by to give you this." He pulled out a copy of Beautiful creatures. I could've screamed.

"Kaden omg! How did you know I loved this movie?" He held his hand up as to shush me for a second and held out a bag with tons of snacks and other goodies. Omg this boy is surely gaining points with me. "You shouldn't have." I said taken aback.

"Anything for you sweetheart. Now may I come in and start this date off right?" He asked.

"I'm not even dressed kad-" he cut me off.

"Its fine, you're just as beautiful as ever. Now please, its freezing out here." He chuckled and I damn near melted in place. With a blush on my cheeks I invited him in and closed the door. This shall be interesting.

Hello everyone, I know it has been a very long time since I've uploaded. I will make sure to upload more often in the near future. Thank you :)