Chapter 27

Kadens POV

I showed up to Desirae's house unannounced and I felt like it was either going to backfire greatly or work in our favor.

I spoke to her sweetly and showed her a few of the things that I have brought over for her and our unexpected date. She looked so excited and she also blushed as she let me into her house.

I went over to sit on the couch and I couldn't help but think that her house was something spectacular. Especially this couch. I could just sit on it forever. She came over hesistantly and sat pretty far away from me.

I looked at her and asked, "would you like for me to start the movie?" She didn't look at me but answered with a simple yes. I got up and put the movie in the disk tray. After about ten minutes the movie was started and we were gourging on our snacks. Especially her, I'm glad she liked them. I scooted closer to her and grabbed her hand. I rubbed my finger across the top of it and she stiffened.

I quickly removed it and asked her if it was fine. "Yes Kaden, it just caught me off guard." We sat in silence for another fifteen minutes until I got a little antsy and started squeezing her hand, then slowly traced my finger up her arm and she shivered under my touch.

This made my wolf go into hypermode so to speak. I grabbed her face and as soon as I was about to kiss her lips the door flew open.

"I'm home bitch!!" Her little sister Jessica screamed from the door.

Me and Desirae jerked away really quickly and looked towards the doorway.

"Ooo what do we have here? Are y'all getting a little frisky in here? She asked with a sly smirk across her face. I stood up and said a quick goodbye to Desirae and Jessica both. On my way out I passed her mother. She didn't say anything but gave me a simple wave. I waved towards her and made my way home. Damn it, I was looking forward to spending more time with Des.

Desirae's POV

Kaden kept messing with me during the movie. Rubbing my hand, my arm and eventually my shoulder. When he grabbed my face all I could focus on was the tingling his hands caused. I knew he was getting ready to kiss me and I wasn't going to protest this time.
And as always something ruins the moment and that was Jessica. Busting through the front door yelling obscenities right into the air, loud as all hell. Shit!

She just ruined the mood and our potential kiss. Kaden jerked up and said a quick farewell to both I and Jessica and he was on his way. Ugh I'm going to kill Jessica.

After Kaden left Jessica was looking at me with that stupid smug look on her ugly face. "What?"

"Oh nothing. Just you and Kaden were about to kiss." She giggled. Oh gag me please.

"Well we would've if you wouldn't have come in here screaming and such. I don't come around and ruin it for you and your lover boy." I was so mad and I couldn't understand. I felt so lonely and incomplete.

Jessica just left and went to her room. Then my mother walked in. Oh boy, the look she was giving me was surprisingly an extremely happy one. Her smile was stretched from ear to ear.

"Are you telling me that the soon to be alpha is your mate?" She gushed. "My baby, the Luna. Who would've thought? Oh gosh your father will be so proud, I must call him now." She ran off to call my father.

I fell back onto the couch and sighed. Why was everyone around me so much more happy about this than I was?