Chapter 6

Everyone was in wolf form except for me. I felt a little self conscious because the only people who had seen my wolf was my family.

"We haven't got all day Mrs. Fenton." He said.

Fuck me.

I had no choice and I did NOT want an f, so I jumped in the air and came down with a soft thump.

Even in wolf form I could see the surprise and amazement in everyone's eyes.

Kaden's POV

My mouth watered just looking at her. I had to fight with everything inside me to keep my wolf from running to her. She was gorgeous even in wolf form.

She was dark brown with a white underbelly and white tips on her tail, paws, ears, and snout. Not very common.

Stop it Kaden. She is a stupid cunt. You hate her.

I wanted to hate her, but due to her being my mate, there's no way I could. I also knew she struggled with not wanting to be with me too.

I'm what everyone wants so I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later.

Oddly I sounded more confident than I felt.

Desirae's POV

I felt someone staring at me. I didn't even have to turn around to know it was Kaden.

I was tired of fighting with myself to not turn around so I turned and met his eyes for a second.

Why did he have to be my mate? We barely said two words to each other.

If it wasn't for Shifting class and his popularity, I would have no clue who he was.

We were different in every way.

He's popular, I'm not. He's gorgeous, I'm plain. He's rich, I'm not.

Trey nudged my shoulder with his snout, causing me to look his way. His eyes challenged me to chase him, and with the blow of the whistle, he and I darted off into the woods chasing each other.