"Why would I? Its a lost cause! All that thing left behind was bedrock!" He defends himself.

Olivia stands next to me, her arms crossed.

"Did you see Jesse?" Olivia asks, making everyone stare at her, then at Ivor.

"That girl you all seem to want to trust? Yes. I saw her. That foolish intruder was running towards the storm." He shouts, making the while group look concerned.

"And you ran away? Not thinking you should help at all?!" Lukas shouts, making Petra glare angrily at him.

While they argue I can't help but let a few tears drip from my eyes.

God, what if Jesse dies and I never get to see her again?

What will mom day if I go back to the real world and Jesse never returns?

"Hey, Reuben, are you okay?" Olivia asks quietly, kneeling down.

She seemed to be the only calm one here, making me comfortable to sob into her shoulder as she hugs me.

"Its okay. Jesse will be fi-" before she can finish her sentace, a tentacle comes through the portal, destroying it.

Leaving Jesse no way back to us.

Tears begin to stream down my face, hugging the Redstone girl tightly.

Ivor looks over, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Why cry young boy? If she is truly gone then she's gone back to the place you both come from." He hisses, making anger fill every fiber of my being.

"What are you talking about?" Petra asks, looking confused, yet angry.

I get up out if Olivia's arms, not caring a bit that tears still fall from my eyes.

"You jerk of a coward! If you had stayed to help Jesse she would have made it through the portal!" I scream, not caring what hears me.

Lukas walks over resting a hand on my shoulder in attempts to comfort me.

"Don't touch me! This is as much of your fault as his! If you had pulled Jesse from that beam then she would have been here!" I shout, finally breaking down again.

Axle picks me up this time, letting me sob into his shoulder.

Ivor inturupts the silence.

"Sorry to inturupt this awkward moment, but you're all in danger. I suggest getting into those minecarts over there and going to find that temple, if you know what's good for you." Ivor growls, drinking a potion before disappearing.

We all look around, my eyes blurred from tears.

To make things worse now a ghast floats towards us.

"Run!" Petra shouts, running in the direction Ivor pointed to.

Axle runs near the back of the group, sounding scared to death.

Me however, I feel nothing.

If Jesse is gone, then I'm not sure if following them around is even useful.

I mean, itsobvious that they are the heroes in the story, and I'm just a side character at this point, but I can't help but feel slightly connected to each.

But still, as Axle and the others jump into carts, me sitting with Axle, I can't help but see flashes of Jesse going through my mind.

She wasn't just my big sister, she was like my best friend too.

We never fought.

She never got mad at me.

We never even had those normal brother-sister fights.

But now we never even had a chance to even say our final goodbyes.

But if what that coward of a man says is true, at least she is in a better place, back where we belong.

.....

I'm sorry! Don't hate me for messing with Reuben's feelings. I mean, sure its not as bad as killing one of the bea's, but its still pretty bad. So, what did you think of Reuben's little outburst? What about Petra's? Also, if it wasn't obvious already I'm not a big Lukas fan. Sorry Lukas fans, I just don't like him that much. Like he's okay and all, but if I had to chose between him and someone I liked better, I would probably chose the other person.

Great.... Now I'm going to get chased by chainsaws....

Well! Time to go hide in my fortress. See you all later if I don't get killed by Lukas fans!

-ThePurpleWarrior