I mumbled and looked down at the ground, "I know, Harry. But it's still my fault that she found the picture in the first place. I left it lying around. How could I be so irresponsible? Everything would've been perfect if I didn't leave that picture here."

Harry rubbed my back. "If I'm not blaming you for this, what makes you think that you should blame yourself?"

I kept my gaze on the floor. "I-I'm sorry, Harry."

Harry placed his thumb underneath my chin, and slowly pulled me towards him. My eyes met his. His thumb was still placed underneath my chin, and he held my head high. Harry rasped, "It's fine."

I bit my lip, and forced a smile onto my face.

I was falling for him.

I was falling for him bad. Of course it was bad that I was falling for him. But can you blame me? How does one not fall for a man so gentle and caring yet so mysterious and fascinating? Harry was like my drug, and I was addicted.

I knew that if I continued to spend time with Harry, I would eventually fall in love with him - and if that ever happened, I don't know what I'd do.

Maybe the best thing for Harry and I to do is to end things.

I thought about it for a second. I can't fall in love with Harry, so to fix that, we have to stop whatever we're doing. If we stop, then Gemma won't be suspicious anymore and we can go on with our normal lives.

Even though I would never want to end things with Harry, I'm starting to feel like that's what we should do.

I decided not to tell Harry about what I was thinking yet, I'll stay distant from him for the rest of today and tomorrow but I should probably tell him after his family leaves. I still don't know if I'm going to tell him, I'll put more thought to it and see if it really is the right decision.

Harry said calmly. "Please don't say it's your fault, Gracie. Because it really isn't."

"Yes it is, Harry. If it's anyone's fault that she found that picture, it's mine. I left it lying around. It's all my fault," I said. "I ruined everything."

"Look at me," Harry tilted my face to look at me. "None of this is your fault, okay? You didn't ruin anything."

"Okay," I whispered, defeated. "I just can't help but imagine the worst. What if something bad happens, Harry?"

Harry whispered, his voice deep and low. "Nothing bad will happen, not when we're in this together. We have each other, Grace. You keep telling yourself that you're the one who caused this, but I think you should start telling yourself that you're the one who fixed this."

* * * * * *

I had remembered what Harry said. We need to stay distant from each other for as long as Gemma and Anne are here. I was colouring some things with Bella, and everyone else was doing their own thing.

"Grace, you're not colouring in the lines." Bella said, taking my crayon for me and colouring it in. I really wanted to spend time with Bella and Joey but I just wasn't feeling it. She demonstrated, "See? Like me!"

"I'm sorry, Bella. I'll try harder." I smiled at her softly, taking a yellow crayon and coloured a few things in. I hummed, "Better?"

Bella gave me a thumbs up, "Very impressive!"

Joey ran up to us and informed us that it was time to eat. I helped Bella pack away her crayons. "Grace, Bella, Daddy says it's time for dinner."

We both walked over to the dining table. Everyone else was seated. I tried my best not to make eye contact with Harry, but I could feel his eyes on me when I took a seat. I could feel him sneak glances at me, but I did the same to him. I didn't know if it would be awkward with Gemma or not. We had come to a conclusion, but at the same time, knowing that she had seen the photograph made me uneasy.