Chapter 21. The Show Goes On

Ashton's pov

"I dare you to-"

"SHIT!" We all look at Harry.

"What?" Clara asks.

"We are suppose to be at the Arena right now!" He says.

"Not anymore." Savannah says looking at her phone.

"They cancelled the concert since we weren't there." She says.

"We should call Paul to let him know we are ok." Liam says and we all nod.

'Hel- Paul! We are fine! No we just forgot- Yes forgot. No, really? K we are on our way." Liam says then hangs up.

 "We have to go, they are putting the show on." Liam says.

"I'll tell the bus driver!" I say walking up to the bus driver.

"Hey we got to-" I stop myself to see that our bus driver is gone.

"LIAM!' I call.

"OUR BUS DRIVER IS GONE!"

"What?" He asks coming here.

"Look, Tom isn't here!" I say.

"I'll drive, we have to get there or Paul will kill us." He says sitting in Tom's seat. Wonder where he is?

"Ok guys we have a surprise for you! " Belle says and the crowd cheers.

"Here we have.... 5 SECONDS OF SUMER!'' Savannah yells and we come running out.

"WHAT'S UP SAN DIEGO!?" I yell and they all cheer.

"We will be playing Besides You, turn the flash on, on your phone!" Calum yells.

Stef's POV

"Great show!" I say grabbing a water bottle.

"Loud crowd!" Belle says

"Can I have some orange juice please?" Emily asks.

"But you hate orange juice." Savannah says.

"I know but I am craving it a lot!" She says and I hand her orange juice.

" Stef can you come with Dylan.'' Paul says.

"Uh.... sure." I say walking out, rocking Dylan back and forth.  He pushes me on stage and Zayn catches me. I smile at him and stand up with Dylan.

"Guys we want to introduce you to Dylan." Zayn says pulling me forth.

"But be quiet so Dylan doesn't wake up." I say stepping forth and the crowd awe's.

"When did you give birth to him?!" Someone in the front row shouts.

"I gave birth to him yesterday!" I say. "At 1:45."

"Whose last name does he have?" Another girl asks.

"Zayn's." I say looking at him. He smiles and kisses me. I hear a little whimper. I look down to see that Dylan is awake. Zayn smiles and kisses him.

"Dylan woke up so we got to go, you will probably see Dylan again. Bye!" I say walking off.

"Stef wait!" Zayn says grabbing my arm. He gets on one knee and pulls out a small box. I gasp.

"Stef, I love you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I don't want Dylan to be the only Malik, will you do the honor of marrying me?" He asks. I look at the crowd to see a bunch of flashes.

"Zayn, I, yes!" I say hugging him. The crowd cheers. A bunch of balloons come down and the boys come.

"Let's hear it for the Malik family!" Louis says and they all cheer. Dylan starts crying. I look at Louis.

"Well I got to go take care of Dylan, bye guys!" I say kissing Zayn. I walk off and when I see the girls I start screaming and they look at me weird.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I yell and they start screaming.

"OMG! Is a shoe sale happening" Luke says in a girly voice.

"No I am getting married!" I say and he screams with the rest of us.

"OMG! Girl that's cray-cray!" Luke says and I hit him.

"I am going to go change Dylan's diaper." I say.

"Have fun!" Luke shouts.

Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you like it! PLease read my new story End Up Here! Vomment!