Chapter 2. Meeting them

Emily's pov

I wake up and change into my light denim skinny jeans and a top that says love with black flats. I walk out to see the other girls dressed except Stef, she is probably changing now.. I grab a bowl of cereal and eat it.

"THAT"S MINE!" Savannah says. I just shrug. She looks at me and shrugs to and grabs another spoon and digs in with me.

"Did I hear food?" Stef says walking in the kitchen.

''No.'' Clara says.

"Well I smell it."

"You can smell cereal?" Belle says.

"Ya, with my magical wizard powers, and shouldn't we be going now. It's 9:45 and it is a 30 minute drive form here to there." She says grabbing a pre-made sand which.

"WHAT!" We all say and pull her out and jump in the car

"SHOTGUN!" Savannah says running there, since we don't let her drive I mean, she crashed my dads car but he forgave her cause he is awesome like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we pull up since we drove fast we were just 5 minutes late. We all get out of the car and run and look for Liam.

"Guys!" Savannah yells. "I don't run."

"Come on." I say pulling her with me.

"But why? Liam is right there." She says pointing to a waving Liam.

"GUYS! HE IS OVER HERE!" I yell and they all run over to Liam to see him calling the other boys.

"H-Hi, I am Clara.''

"Belle.''

"Emily.''

"Stef."

"S-Savannah.''

"Were you the one that fainted?" Harry asks looking at her. She nods and also points to Clara. "You too?" he says and she nods.

"Well if you don't know I am Styles, Harry Styles." he says winking, and looking at Belle. I look at her to see her blushing. Awh, how cute.

''They know who you are Harry the aren't dumb." Zayn says wacking him on the head. We all laugh.

"Well Simon is waiting come on girls.'' Liam says and opens the door for us. We all thank him and walk in. They lead us to the elevator then they stop.

"Uhm, it's a really small elevator and so we might have to take shifts...." Liam says.

"Why not the stairs?" I ask.

"Do you want to go up to the 100th floor by walking/running?" Louis says.

"No...."

"ding" The elevator goes, before anyone can blink Savannah and Stef run in there. "How about we all go in?" Louis says and pushes everyone else in.

"Louis No!" we all scream but it's to late. The doors close and we start going up all squished.

"Y-Your elbowing me Emily." Savannah says moving my elbow.

"Belle, if you don't move you fucking foot right now I will kill you." Stef says and Belle quickly moves it. "Love you!"

After that the door opens. "That was fast!" Clara says.

We all walk in to a room to see Simon sitting. He hears us and looks up and smiles. "Hello girls! Sit sit." He says. We sit. " So not to sound rude but who is who?''

One Mix(Completed!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara