Chapter 10. I'm a step-sister to him?

Savannah's pov

"Hey mom." I say into the phone.

"Hi sweetie how's the tour?"

"Good."

"Good, how are the girls?"

"They're fine." I say.

"Ok now sweetie I have some pretty big news." She says sounding a little worried.

"Ok...." I say.

"I am getting married." She says.

"What!? To who?"

"That's the problem." She says.

"Who!?''

"Liam's dad." She says and I drop the phone.  ( A/N just pretend!) I look over to Liam. I wonder if he knows?

"Does he know?"

"His father is texting him now." She says. "Well go to go, love you sweetheart bye." She says and hangs up. I look over to Liam and he looks over to me. He stands up and drags me into his bed.

"Do you know?" He asks and I nod.

"When do we tell the others?" I ask him.

"We will tell them tonight since there is no concert." He says.

"Ok, step-brother!" I say nudging him. He smiles and we walk out.

I sit down and realize something, I am a step-sister to my best friend's boyfriend.

I look at Liam worried at he looks back to me. "What's up with you?" Louis asks sitting next to me.

"Uh....n-nothing." I say.

"Sure, come on you can tell me." he says. I look at Liam. "Why are you looking at Liam?''

"Uhm.... cause he.... threw a pen at me!" I say and Louis raises an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Uh.... ya, see." I say picking up a pen. He rolls his eyes. "Hey! You said my eyes will fall out if I do it!"

"Ya but I never roll my eyes, you always do." he says and I roll my eyes. "SEE!" he says and I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Clara's pov

"Ok guys...." Liam says.

"LiamandIarestep-brotherandsister." Savannah says talking really fast.

"What?" I ask.

"Liam. and. I. are. step-. brother. and. sister." She says and I gasp.

"So that means your pare-''

"Yup." Liam says.

"OMG!" Belle and Stef squeal.

"When is the wediding?"

"In a month cause apparently this happened 6 months ago and mom wants us to sing!" Savannah says and we all squeal.

"And...." Liam says.

"Oh ya, Liam's dad wants the boys to sing also." She says with no excitement.

"YA!" They scream and start doing that boy thing. We all look at them and they sit back down.

"So.... When do we get our outfits?"

"Well, I was thinking tomorrow cause we also don't have a concert that day so the color is black and pink." She says and I squeal. Pink! I love Pink!