Chapter 9. Hate.

Stef's pov

"You slut''

"leave MY Zayn alone''

"You just want more fame for your band''

''fuck you"

"whore!"

I close my twitter and sigh.

"What's wrong babe?" Zayn says sitting on my bed.

"Nothing." I say and push him out. I close the curtain and lay down.

"Stef." He says opening the curtain.

"Zayn." I mock.

"What's wrong." he says sitting down and rubbing my back.

"She's been getting hate." Emily says and Zayn looks at me.

"Are you?" he asks Emily and she nods.

"All the girls." She says. Zayn kisses me.

"Don't worry babe I will stop it." He says getting up.

I get up and get some juice. I sit on the couch next to Belle.

"I like planes." (Lolz yes like 5sos)

"What?" Harry asks looking at me.

"Nothing." I say and drink my juice.

"Ok." Zayn says coming back.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"Made sure you aren't getting any more hate." Zayn says kissing me.

"You were getting hate?" Hary asks.

"All the girls were." Zayn says and Harry then looks at Belle.

"For how long?"

"Uhm.... come on Stef we have to go." Belle says and we walk outside.

"Do you have your wallet?" I ask her and she nods.

We walk into the mall and go shopping.

 Belle's pov

I walk back inside to see Harry and Zayn standing there with there arms crossed.

"Uhm.... Hi?" I say and walk past them. They push me back.

"Where have you been?" Harry says looking at me.

"Shopping?" I say.

"Without me?" Savannah says.

"I walk and sit next to Liam and Savannah.

"Hi." I say. "What are you watching?"

"Toy Story." Savannah says obviously bored. I groan and pull out my phone.

"Hello I am Jessica I will be your waitress what would you like to drink?" The waitress at Nando's says.

"Uhm...."

 Emily's pov

After Niall finished ordering the whole menu I ordered the whole menu also. Niall looks at me.

"I love you eating buddy/girlfriend." He says and I laugh.

Once our food gets here dig in. "Pigs!" Savannah says and I glare at her. I take another bite of my chicken and snuggle up to Niall. Why? Cause I am just awesome like that! Jk no I was cold.

"Check!" Harry says and the waitress nods. She comes back with the check. The girls and I reach out to get it but Zayn grabs it.

"We got it girls." Zayn says.

"No we can ge-''

"Emily!" Savannah says cutting me off. "Let the man do what he's got to do $20 on the table. Niall grabs it and gives it to me. I put it back on the table. He looks at me and then puts it in my purse. I see Savannah roll her eyes.

"Savannah." I hear Louis say. "If you keep rolling your eyes your eyes will fall out and I won't be able to see your pretty brown eyes anymore." he says and I laugh.

"Hey, that's a song." he says. "Hey there pretty brown eyes, whatcha' doin later tonight." he starts singing and we all look at him.

"Uhm excuse me." A lady says coming over to us. "You are disturbing the other costumers."

"Disturbing?" He says standing up. "You really think this is disturbing."

Louis' pov

I stand up and grab Savannah and start singing. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelemed"

Then the other boys start singing also. " But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't kno- o- ow, you don't know you're beautiful and that's what maes you beautiful!" We finish and everyone claps. I look down at Savannah and kiss her. "Not so disturbing now are we?" I say and walk out with everyone else. That's right, Sass master from Doncaster is back!

SOrry for no update yesterday! I was at Magic Mountain! So now that I have a new story ( Harry's Lost Sister) I also have to update that and I still have writters block! Ugh, well byee.