Chapter 8. Touring

Skips two days! Belle's pov

 "Ok that's it love you guys!" I hear Liam say as he runs of the stage.

"Ew you guys are all sweaty." Savannah say looking at them in disgust. Harry then looks at Liam.

"Group hug!" He says coming towards me and Savannah. We try to run away but they already hug us.

"EW EW EW!" Savannah says rubbing it on them. Harry just smirks at me. I stick my tongue out at him. He looks at me fake hurt but then hugs me again.

"Ew get off." I say pushing him off.

"No." he says and hugs me tighter

"Harry!" I manage to choke out. He let's go and kisses me.

I walk to our tour bus and go to bed.

 Skips two days again lol sorry

"Ok Savannah you start." Emily says, right now we are doing that secret Santa thing.

"Ok, here Liam." She says and hands him the present. He opens it and blushes. He holds up the golden condom. We all laugh then he holds up a shirt that says 'Liam + Clara' We all awe at that then see who he has. He hands Stef a really big box of nail polishes. She screams and hugs him. Stef then hands Zayn a cologne bottle and a boyfriend and girlfriend necklace. Zayn then gives Harry a shirt that says 'head of all the pussycats.' We laugh and he also gets a necklace. Harry then hands me a box. I smile and open it. I see a charm bracelet and also a cute top. I smile and kiss him. I then hand Clara a pink shirt, pink shorts and pink TOMS. I hear Savannah gasp.

Savannah's pov

Who has me???? I then see Clara pass the box to Emily. Emily gets a green sweatshirt and flats. Emily then gives..... Niall something! Dangit! Niall then hands............ Louis cologne. Wait, Louis is the only one wh- he then puts 2 boxes on my lap, a big one and a small one. I open the big one first. I pull out the sweatshirt to see it says 'I <3 Louis Tomlinson.' I laugh to see that there is also a bikini in there. I look at him and he smiles. I open the small box to see a heart necklace. Engraved on the front is 'LT + ST'

"My last name doesn't start with a T." I say.

"Tomlinson." he says in a duh tone. I laugh and on the back 'Your life, your voice, your reason to be' is engraved on the back. he knows that is on of my fav One Direction songs. I hug him.

I then see snow falling we all run outside and play in it.

Emily's pov

"NIALL!" I scream as he threw a snowball at me. I grab one and throw it at Niall but he ducks and it hits Zayn. He looks at me and I wave. He then throws a snowball and it hits Stef. She glares at him and throws it and next thing you know a snowball fight starts.

"LOUIS!" I hear Savannah scream We all look at her to see her trying to get snow out of her bra. How does he do it with his crutches.

After our little snowball fight we all head inside and have hot chocolate. We all cuddle around the fire place and tell Christmas stories. JK. We don't have a fire place.

"OMG!" Clara squeals and shows Savannah a text and the both start freaking out.

"What?'' I ask.

"We are going to sing the national anthem at a Raider game!" And we all start cheering.

"Practice." Liam says.

"Why?"

"Cause I want to hear you girls sing it, go!''

"Emily: Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light

Clara: Whats so proudly we hail'd at the twilights last gleaming

Belle: Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro the perilous fight

Stef: O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming

Savannah: And the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air

All: Gave proof threw the night, that our flag was still there

O say does that star spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave!"

"Beautiful girls!" I hear Simon say.