Chapter 11. She's pregnant?

Clara's pov

I wake up to the sound of throwing up. Great! I walk into the bathroom to see Savannah, Stef, Harry, and Louis throwing up. Ew it stinks. I sigh and hold back Savannah and Stef's hair.

"Oh god." Liam says waking in and taking Savannah's hair. "Exactly why I don't drink!" he says.

"Don't we have a concert tonight?" I ask.

"Yup." He says popping the 'p'.

"Oh god!" Savannah says and starts throwing up more.

"Hey guy- ew!" Emily says walking in. "Did the-"

"Ya." I say and she sighs.

"Well I am going to go." She says walking out.

"Don't leave me with these monsters!" I say and some how Stef managed to hit me.

After breakfast we all walk around the mall. I then get a call. I look at the ID to see Mona, Savannah's mom.

"Hey Mona." I say.

"Hi Clara, Uhm.... I got a question for you." She says a little nervous.

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

"Yes it's just that uh.... I think I am pregnant." She whispers.

"OMG!" I squeal with excitement. " Really?"

"Yes but, I don't know if I can do it." She says.

"Yes you can! You got Geoff, Savannah, Liam, the boys, the girls, the whole fandom, and I! You got this!" I say.

"Thank you sweetheart. I think I will tell Savannah in person so don't tell her, I want it to be a surprise!" She says.

"Ok bye Mona!"

"Bye." She says and hangs up.

I go with the group to see that they split into groups. I got Savannah so we walk into Tilly's. Ugh, she is like addicted to this place.

"What's up?" She asks me. "I know you are hiding something." She says.

"Wha- noooooo." I say and she looks at me.

"Who called you?"

"Uh.... Geoff!"

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to know how you and Liam were doing!"

"Sure." She says looking threw all the shirts.

"It's true!"

"Clara, I have known you since kinder garden. I am pretty sure I know when you are lying." She says buying two tops.

"Whatever." I say and walking into Hot Topic.

Liam's pov next day

"Last nights show was great!" I say eating my pancakes.

"Yup, did you see that one poster that light up during the whole show!" Niall says.

"Yup." I say looking at my phone to see I have one missed text. I look at it.

"Could you and Savannah meet me at Starbucks today at 10." I look to see who it is from to see it's from Mona. I hear Clara squeal. I look over to her. She shuts her mouth and eats her pancakes. I roll my eyes and go wake up Savannah.

"Savannah, wake up." I say shaking her lightly. No response.

"Savannahhhhhh." I say shaking her. Still no response. I then see Belle walk by.