Chapter 17. Eleanor

Savannah's pov a few months later

"Another wedding?" I say looking at Simon's invitation. "Last one was like a year ago!" I say.

"Ya, a year ago not a week ago." Clara says. I roll my eyes and sit next to her. I look at the magazine she's reading.

'Puppies Galore!' Of course puppies.

"Hey guys." Emily say walking in with Stef.

"How far along are you?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"You don't know?" She asks and I shake my head. She rolls her eyes.

"5 months and guys, I don't think I can do the tour in a few days." She says as Belle walks in.

That's right, we are going back on tour with One Direction again in like 5 days. Last time we saw them was a week after Simon proposed. 

"What's on TV?" Belle asks and I shrug. I turn it on.

'Louis Tomlinson seems to have his ex girlfriend fashion designer Eleanor Calder back, What happened to Savannah? more coming next'

The lady finishes and everyone looks at me. I get up and run to my room. I call Louis.

"Hello?" I hear a girl ask on the phone.

"Ya uhm, is Louis there?" I ask.

"Why, who is this?''

"His girlfriend!" I say.

"Oh honey, that role now belongs to me! Louis hates you now and we all want you to die!" She says.

"Eleanor, who are you talking to?" I hear Louis say.

"Your ex!" She says.

"S-Savannah?" I hear Louis say into the phone. "I swear it' not what you think it is." He says.

"You cheating on me? I think we both know it's happening, Louis I loved you! I was going to have you met my dad and my grandpa! My dad risked getting fired and taking the day off just to meet my boyfriend, but I guess that isn't happening anymore cause you found someone better than me." I say.

"Savannah I-''

"Save it Louis, I obviously don't mean anything to you anymore so go back to fucking Eleanor!" I say and hang up. I lay in my bed and start crying. I then hear a knock. I groan.

"Savannah! Open up!' I hear Clara say.

"No!"

I then hear the door knob jiggle then open. I then feel the bed sink a little I pull the cover over my head.

"Savannah, come on it's not that bad-''

"Yes it is!" I say sitting up. "It's like getting stabbed in the back with a knife! You don't understand cause you never got dumped! So shut up and leave!" I say.

Clara's pov

I sigh and leave. You probably thinking 'You're not hurt?' well no cause she gets cranky a lot and she is on her period also. I then hear my phone ring.

'Liam<3' I smile and answer.

"Hey Lili!" I say.

"Hey babe, I can't wait to see you!" he says.

"Me too! What day are you and the guys coming?" I ask.

"Well, Zayn, Louis, and I are coming tomorrow and Harry and Niall need to stay and record some stuff so they will be there the day after us.'' He says.

"Ok cool." I say.

"How's Savannah?" Liam asks.

"Devastated." I say.

"So is Louis." He says.

"Wha- He was the one cheating!" I say.

"Noo, she kissed him." he says.

"But I heard the convo cause she put it on speaker cause Savannah does that and Eleanor said that she was his girlfriend." I say and I hear him sigh over the phone.

"She was crazy for him but he dumped her bur she still says they are dating." He says.

"Oh, well I got to go Liam bye, love you!" I say and hang up. I run to Stef and tell her.

"Zayn's coming tomorrow!" She squeals and I nod. She starts cheer.

Savannah's pov

Fuck! Louis is coming tomorrow! I groan and go to sleep. 

"Savannah, get up!" I open my eyes to see Belle and Clara jumping on my bed.

"Let me sleep!" I say.

"No, come on you need to get up and get active!" Belle says.

"I am on my period Belle!" I say.

"Who cares, come onnnnn!" She says pulling me up. I groan and walk into my bathroom. I change into a pair of white denim shorts with a black tank top. I brush my teeth and fix my hair and walk out. I see Liam, Zayn and Louis standing there. I go say hi and hug Liam and Zayn and walk into the kitchen.

I open the fridge to see nothing. "I AM GOING TO GO GET FOOD!" I yell.

"Yay! I will go with!" Emily says.

I then hear someone else say me too but I didn't hear. I get in the car with Emily and then see Louis hop in the back.

"No! Louis go!" I say.

"Savannah! Let me explain!" he says.

"No! Leaveeee!" I say.

"Come on, I like Louis. Let him stay!" Emily says.

"2 against 1." he says and I groan. I then start driving us to the nearest market.

"Wait, aren't you suppose to make a left?" Louis asks.

"Louis, I am pretty sure I know where I am going!" I say keeping my eyes on the road.

''Uhm Savannah, can you turn back. I think this is the wrong way cause we don't go through the forest on the way to the market.

"Uh.... We can't." I say.

"Why?''

"We are out of gas.'' I say pulling the car over.

"Are you serious!" Louis says and I glare at him. We all step out of the car.

"I am going to try to get reception, you 2 stay here and figure out your problems." Emily says and I groan. I sit on like the front of the car.

"Savannah, I am sorry! I was not cheating on you! She is just my crazy ex, she wants me back but I only want you! And she forced me to kiss her! Savannah please forgive me I only love you! I don't even like Eleanor!" He says and I look up at him.

"I-I don't know if I should believe you." I say.

"Savannah please! You know how much I love you and how I will never date that cow!" he says and I laugh.( A/N Guys I love Eleanor but in the story no one likes her:( )

"But Loui-"

"Savannah, I will make it up to you I swear, but please be my girlfriend again." he says.

"Fine, but you still have to make it up." I say and he nods.

"Yay! Thank you!" he says hugging me and kissing me.

"Finally!" Emily says walking over here.

"Oh, and Liam should be here any minute, he went to the market so we don't have to go." She says and we nod.

Short chapter I know but sorry writers block but this story is going to end soon :( I know but like chapter 30 or something, so keep reading and the updates might be slower now cause I have 2 more stories to write! Anyways thanks for reading!