"Baby, I get that," he sighs, "I want you to enjoy yourself here, be social, and do anything and everything you set out for—"

"Then what is wrong with eating with Matthew?!" I can't help but yell, balling my hands into fists at my sides. He doesn't make any sense!

"I don't...I—"

"Exactly!" I rest my case to Harry's unreasonableness. "Just face it Harry, there is no real reason for you to be pissed."

"Yes there is," he fights. "This guy is all over you and you don't do anything, you don't even realize it! It's like it's blocked from your mind! The thought of you and someone else, I don't fucking like that."

"You're jealous," I say slowly. "Jealous of something that would never happen."

"No!" he steps back instantly. "I just—fuck!"

"What is it?"

Harry takes a deep breath before speaking loudly. "Everyone is like a fucking threat! My mate who fancies you, your boss who fancies you—and don't even deny that. But that's what you do, you deny it, all of it." He throws his hands in the air in frustration.

This reminds me of what Matthew told me about Mr. Porter having 'a thing' for me at lunch, but I clear my mind of that. There's no way in hell Harry is knowing about that no matter if it's true or not.

"You know why I deny it?" This grabs his attention, and his firing eyes grill mine from our distance.

"I deny it because it doesn't matter, and I don't care to notice," I walk to meet him. "I deny it because what's the point of paying attention to that, when I can focus more on my own boyfriend? I deny because I only see them in a friendly way. I deny it, because I'd rather wake up next to you everyday than anyone of them. I deny all of that, all because of you."

I gaze up to meet his towering gaze, my body resting lightly against his. I run my hands against his chest, going up on his shirt and around his neck to hold him. Harry rushes his lips to mine, crashing them together, something we both craved. His hands become tangled in my hair, and mine run over every part of his chest and back that I can reach. The unspoken apology becomes stronger and stronger as our lust takes charge, both of us driven wild.

As soon as our lips part, the two of us lean our foreheads to each other, breathing heavily until our bodies deescalate from the high. Harry wraps me in his arms, squeezing me tight and out of love. His head cowers into the crook of my neck and he kisses my shoulder, whispering that he loves me. His hold is lovely, the best hug you could ever have: an arm wrapped around your upper back, and one on your lower. It's his way of making me feel safe.

We stand here for minutes, in silence, but in each other's arms, which is the most pleasant thing I think you can ever endure; simply reeling in the arms of someone you love.

"Come on," I whisper, rubbing my hands soothingly to his back, "let's leave this behind us, yes?"

Harry steps back, but the worried expression on his face signals to me he needs to say something.

"Tell me, Harry." I do something he does with me, placing my hand to his cheek for him to lean into it.

"You...you don't ever get scared that I'd hurt you when I get angry? I don't ever plan on it. I would never, ever hurt you, baby. I'm trying hard here to keep calm, so I don't at least hurt your feelings with my words or make any harsh threats, but do I...ever frighten you?" Harry croaks, speaking as if he is treading lightly. I can feel the vulnerability in him, seeping out through his words.