"In a sandbox? Really?" Yoongi scoffed. They entered from the back door since they were lazy to go around the house again.

They went upstairs to wake the two boys up. They first checked Jimin's room since Taehyung's room was at the end of the hall.

"Don't tell me they had a sleepover again at Taehyung's room?" Jin said.

"Why are they having a sleepover when they live in the same roof?" Jungkook asked.

"They must be doing something." Yoongi said. Jungkook's eyes widen at what Yoongi said.

"Not like that, idiot. You're hanging out with Namjoon too much." Yoongi then hit the back of Jungkook's head.

"I'm 20 already. I'm already allowed to watch those kind of stuff."

"No, you're not." Jin said hitting Jungkook too.

"Why are you hitting me?" Jungkook whined.

"Nothing. Your head feels like a good target."

After the nonsense fight they had, they went to Taehyung's room. They saw the two hugging each other while peacefully sleeping.

"Are you sure they aren't in a relationship?" Namjoon asked Jin who was cooing over the two sleeping boys.

"No. Taehyung likes Jungkook and Jimin likes Yoongi. They are loyal."

"How did we get such adorable fanboys?" Yoongi said while staring at Jimin's face. The other was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Say one word and I'll kill y'all." Yoongi whispered. They backed away.

"Someone has a soft spot for Jimin, I see." Jin teased Yoongi. Yoongi glared at him.

"Shut up."

"That's bullshit." Jungkook imitated what Yoongi said last night.

"I said shut up. I'm going to sleep." Yoongi laid beside Jimin and turned Jimin so that he is facing the elder.

"I'm going to make breakfast." Jin said then left the room.

"I'm with you." Namjoon and Hoseok said at the same time, following Jin downstairs.

"You're taking advantage of them sleeping."

"So what? They like us right? They should be thankful. I don't do this to others." Yoongi said hugging Jimin tighter.

"Just separate them from each other." Jungkook said as he saw Taehyung still hugging Jimin.

"Someone's jealous."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and remove Taehyung arms from Jimin. He laid in the middle of Jimin and Taehyung, facing Taehyung.

"Oh, this is so comfortable."

"Good thing Taehyung's bed is big."

Yoongi and Jungkook soon fell asleep while hugging the two.

After a few minutes, Jimin woke up. He removed Taehyung's arm from his waist, not knowing that was Yoongi's arm.

"Taetae, wake up. It's Saturday. We need to do the laundry." Jimin said, shaking Yoongi. The elder groaned which makes Jimin shot his eyes open. He looked at the person hugging him and he saw an angel sleeping.