Tally It Up, Settle the Score

Start from the beginning

He shook his head, "Not until you tell me what happened."

"FINE," I yelled. "I had a dream that you guys were just coming home from tour and Tony and I had a little girl."

"Why is that bad," Jaime asked. 

"It wasn't bad. Except for the fact Mike showed up and demanded to see DNA papers that determined the father. I don't really get the background but she turned out to be Mike's. Mike was pissed, Tony was pissed and I was upset," I rushed out. "T-then Tony started to h-hit me. It was only a slap at first but he screamed at our daughter and Mike screamed at everyone. T-tony turned back to m-me and started to p-punch me," I choked out. 

"And then you woke up," Jaime finished. 

I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. He was warm and kind, he always has been there for me. More so than Vic or Mike. Jaime was just Jaime. 

"Tony would never even think to raise a finger at you," Jaime confessed. "He loves you with everything left in him."

I sighed, "I know but he's getting married today and he's having a kid. He needs to be there for Sarah and the baby. I understand that now."

"Come on, Jess is waiting for you to get up. She's taking you shopping," Jaime said with a grin.

I raised an eyebrow, "Forrrrrrr?"

"Tony's wedding. We're all going and you have to as well which means you need a dress," he said as he gave me a sad smile.  

"Righttt," I said sarcastically. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess and I tried on at least 50 dresses before finding ones we liked. It just so happened that we liked the same dress. The dress was really short but flowy at the bottom, hey it's Vegas, who cares. She got her's in a coral orange color and I liked it in black and white. It would make my eyes pop. 

I looked at myself in the mirror as I got ready for Tony's wedding. This was wrong, so wrong on so many levels. I looked at myself and smiled, I was impressed with how skinny I was. I mean I could be skinnier but at least I wasn't one of those women that ate their feelings after getting divorced, I was the one that didn't eat. I grabbed my feather necklace for good luck, I didn't want to have a break down tonight. 

"Damn you lookin' fine, gurl," Mike shouted as I walked to the front of the bus. 

I got whistles from all of the guys and Jess. Sarah rolled her eyes and walked out. Everyone else followed her and I grabbed my heels from the couch. 

"Hey Charlotte," Tony said softly. 

"Yeah Tone, what is it?" I looked up at him and found myself lost in his big eyes. His big, hurt eyes. 

"I don't want to do this," he whispered to me. "Well, I do but only with you," he corrected.

"Oh Tony, it's going to be okay. Think of the baby you're going to have," I reassured him even though I was just as upset. 

He picked up my hands and held them to his face. "I love you," he whispered as he pulled me closer. 

I found myself wrapped in his arms crying softly, I didn't want him to marry someone else. He lifted my chin up and gently pressed his lips against mine. He was so calm and soft, just like I remembered. He picked me up and I let my legs wrap around his waist as he carried me to his bunk. He was meeting the others there so we had enough time. 

He carefully peeled my dress off and tried his best not to ruin my hair or make up. I let his hands roam my body and let out a soft moan when he squeezed my ass. He was ripping his shirt and pants off as fast as he could, I would have helped if I wasn't lost in how gorgeous he was.