Chapter 7

*Winter's POV*

 I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm clock. I should really turn that off, it is summer now. Oh well.

 I got up and did my business, hair, teeth, but didn't bother changing out of my pajamas. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, passing Liam who was watching TV in the living room. I walked in to find Niall -of course- raiding the fridge. I just shook my head, grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it.

 Just as I sat down, Louis walked in. I looked up at him and smiled saying a cheerful

 "Good morning Louis"

 But all he did was glare at me. Hm, I wonder why.

 ***

 After breakfast the boys and I just sat around for most of the day, since there was NOTHING that we could thing of doing. Right now we were just sitting around the theater room watching Peter Pan. We got about halfway through the movie when I could feel someone starting at be from the end of the row of chairs that I am sitting in. I turned my head to see that Louis was looking at me. As soon as he noticed that I had seen him staring, he turned away. A little later into the movie I once again found Louis staring at me. This time, as soon as I looked at him he got a very pissed off look on his face and stormed out of the theater room and upstairs to his room.

         When the door slammed shut after Louis had left the rest of the boys (Josh moved out last night) turned and stared at me with wide eyes considering that Peter Pan is Louis' favourite movie. I just looked back at them not knowing why Louis had just stormed out. "I am going to go see if Louis is okay" I said to the boys, got up and went to go find him.

         When I walked upstairs I could a piano playing, so I went to figure out where it was coming from. I walked down the hallway to find that the music was coming from a door on the right side of the hallway at the far end. I figured that it must be a music room. When I was about to knock on the door to talk to Louis, when he started singing with the piano. I couldn't figure out what song he was singing at first so I stood outside and listened for a little bit longer.

 After listen about a minute into the song, is figure out that it was another one of my favourite songs ever. "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers. youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

youtube.com/watch?v=oXTPS4wwKDo

         When Louis had finished the song I completely forgot about knocking, pushed open the door and walked in. As soon as I walked I stopped short. Sitting at the piano bench with his head in his hands, sobbing, was Louis. I rushed over to see if he was okay the second I saw him.

 "Louis! What's wrong?!" I said as I went over to him.

 "Nothing. Just go away" he replied.

 "Louis, no. I am not leaving until you feel better."

 He lifted up his head and looked at me to glare at me. His eyes were red and puffy. He must have been crying while he sang. “What part of GO AWAY do you NOT understand?!" he snapped at me. I shrunk back a little bit, but soon gained back confidence and put my hand on his shoulder.

 "Please tell me?" His eyes softened for a split second but turned hard again almost immediately. "No! I just can't tell you!" he yelled before storming out of the music room.