Chapter 1

***THIS STORY WILL BE IN WINTER'S P.O.V UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE***

 *Winter's POV (in Wolverhampton)*

 I woke up to my alarm going off at 6am playing the chorus of I Feel Like Dancin' by All Time Low.  Damn I love this song. I slammed my hand down on my alarm remembering that today was the day I was moving to London with Liam and his mates.

 I got up and striped getting into the shower and doing my business. Hair, shaving, washing. All that jazz. I got out and towel dried myself, then wrapped myself in a different, dry towel and walked over to my wardrobe. I chose this:  weheartit.com/entry/47964461/via/MariamButiashvili

 I ran down stairs and quickly grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard ate it and drank a glass of water and ran back up stairs. I checked my phone and saw that I had a new message from Liam. Sent at 9:27am.

LiLi:) - I will be at our house at 10:00am. Be ready.

 I looked at the clock to see that it was all read 9:54am. Wow, it took me a really long time to eat and get organized. I texted him back saying;

WinterTime:) - I will be outside in a few minutes.

 And sure enough, six minutes later, Liam was knocking on our door.

 I flew down the stairs placing my bags by the front door and flung it open to attack Liam in a huge bear hug. He hugged me back and said "hand me your bags, we have to get going right away. I really want you to meet the lads!"

 "Okay Liam. Calm down I'm coming."

 "I know, but hurry please." he said.

 "Kay, let me just grab my last bag?"

 "Sure" he said.

 I ran up to my -now old- room. The only things that I left in it were some old clothes that didn't fit, or that I know I will never wear. Some little stuffed animals that I won at the arcade, a clunky old TV, the bed, the wardrobe and dresser, and the full length mirror. I really was going to miss this place and our parents, but now I get to see Liam way more than I did before, since he was on tour and doing interviews and signings all the time. I started to tear up when I realized exactly how much I was going to miss this place. And I was going to miss this place a whole damn lot. I quickly wiped my tears away and ran back downstairs and outside, locking the door behind me.

 I walked down the driveway and got into the back of the limousine with Liam for the upcoming two and a half hour car ride. I look out the window quietly for about fifteen minutes, before deciding to talk to him. So I turned around to face him.

 "Liam?"

 He just continued to stare out is window.

 "Liam?" I said a little louder.

 "Hm?" he hummed, turning to look at me.

 "Do you think that the guys will like me?"

 "Well yeah. Of course. Do they have a reason not to like you?" he asked.

 "No, but I am still worried that they won't accept me to live with them."

 "Look, Winter, they have absolutely no reason not to like you. Do you understand that? You are amazing."

 "Yeah. Thanks Liam. You are the best brother ever" I said while sliding over to give him a hug.

 "Anytime sis" he said and then kissed my cheek.

 Liam and I talk about random stuff for the rest of the car ride to there, and now my home in London, and before I knew it, we were at the house. As the limo pulled up to the front gates of their property, which was HUGE by the way, and Liam turned to me.

 "Winter? Are you nervous?"

 "Well of course I am nervous Liam" I said. "I think anyone who is meeting the people they are going to live with the day they move in, is going to be at least a little bit nervous."

 "Don't worry. You are going to love them, and they are going to love you" he said with a huge smile.

 "Okay. Let’s do this" I said as I got out of the car and let out a big breath.

 Liam grabbed my bags and led me up to the front door. He looks at me and asked;

 "Are you ready?"

 "Yes" I replied.

 "Great" he said before pushing the door open and leading me inside the front foyer.