Chapter 3

"Once again, thank you Liam for helping me create my dream room."

 "No problem Win" Liam said, right as I heard the front door open and five very loud boys come bounding in. "would you like to meet the lads?"

 I squealed excitedly and said "YES!"

 "Let’s go then" Liam said happily, then grabbed my hand and pulled me through the really long hallway, down the stairs, and into the living room. We walked in, to find Harry playing Minecraft on xbox360, Louis and Zayn playing football/soccer at the far end of the room, Josh is watching the tele, and Niall was nowhere to be found.

 "GUYS! STOP AND SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE! Please." Liam yelled. "AND NIALL! GET IN IN HERE!"

 All the boys stopped what they were doing and snapped their heads towards Liam, right and Niall ran out of the kitchen with pizza stuffed in his mouth, and another slice in his hand.

 "Thank you" Liam said calmly. "Now, would you guys like to meet my little sister?"

 We got shouts in response, that went along the lines of; "OH MY GOD YES!!!" "Of course." and "FINALLY!"

 I walked out from behind Liam and looked at the boys. They were so much more handsome in person, then in all the posters I had on my old bedroom wall. Especially Louis. I maybe, sort of, kind of, have a thing for him. He is just such a carefree lad and seems super sweet. But I knew that Liam would never let me date him, or any of the boys, for a fact.

 Harry was the first to walk up to me. He bent down and grabbed my hand and kissed it right before saying "Hello Beautiful, you must be, Winter. It's a pleasure to meet you."

 "Hello" I replied. Next was Zayn.

 "Hi Winter" he said quietly.

 "Hi Zayn."

 Josh.

 "Hey"

 "Hello Josh."

 Now Niall.

 "HI WINTER! I CAN TELL ALREADY THAT WE ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS!!!" he yelled. I just laughed and said;

 "I hope so Niall." All the guys laughed, except for Louis. He just gave me a dirty look. I wonder why...

 and last, but not least, Louis Tomlinson.

 "Hello," he said in a pretty rude tone. I just shrugged it off and said "Nice to me you Louis."

 "You too" he said once again rude tone. I will have to speak to him about why he is being to rude to me later. I mean, he must have a reason because we only just met. Right? Oh well, right now I will just enjoy some time with the boys and get to know them better.