Chapter 4

After I met all of the boys, we just sat and watched television until Niall decided to speak up.

"so, Winter, how do you like London so far?"

"what I have seen of it is really nice."

"how about we take you too the park to play some footie?" harry asked.

"sure. sounds like fun" I said.

"Go get changed into your football stuff, then we will walk over there?" Liam asked.

"sounds good."

I ran up stairs and put this: polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68601319 on. I thought it was good considering that its 20 degrees Celsius outside. I ran back downstairs to find Harry and Louis wrestleing on the floor, Josh and Niall were eating (of course Niall was eating waaaaaaaaaay more than Josh), Zayn was looking at his reflection, and Liam was waiting impatiently at the front door.

I guess I took longer to get ready than I thought.

"GUYS!"

all the boys snapped their heads towards me.

"can we go now?"

"Finally! Took you long enough!!" Louis snapped at me.

I shrunk back a little bit, but continued walking out the door and down the path. Liam then stated to walk beside me.

"Hey Winter."

"hi liam" I said quietly.

"is there something wrong Win?"

"No" I answered a little bit to fast.

"I can tell when you are lying. Tell me."

"Liam it's nothing, you don't have to worry about it or me. okay?"

"But you are my little sister! I have to worry about you."

"I said don't worry about it!! Okay?!" I snapped. I kind of felt bad because I know that Liam was only trying to help, oh well.

He just sighed and said "okay".

And after about two more minutes of walking in silence, we finally reached a beautiful park.