Chapter 6

*Winter's POV*

 They boys came running back over to me after they had their little talk with Liam.

 "Is everything alright?" I asked Liam.

 "Yes, don't worry. Everything is fine" he said.

 "Okay... We will talk more about this later. Okay?"

 "Okay" he answered.

 "WHO'S READY TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL?!" I heard Harry shout.

 All the boys whooped and cheered and ran over to the middle of the field where Louis was waiting patiently for us. I ran over after them and apologized to Louis for keeping him waiting.

 He just glared at me. Hm, I wonder why. I just shook it off when I heard my name.

 "Okay, team captains will me, and Winter" Louis said. "Winter, you can choose first."

 "Okay then, I choose............... Harry." He cheered and came and stood beside me.

 Louis chose next. "I choose.............. Liam."

 "Niall."

 "Josh."

 "Then I get Zayn" I said.

 After the Harry, Niall, and Zayn came over to me, we headed off to our end of the field to figure out our game plan. Zayn would be goalie, Harry and I would be forward, and Niall was Defense. On the other team, Josh was goalie, Liam was forward, and Louis was Defense.

 Let this match begin.

 * * *

 Around fifteen minutes into our game, Zayn had only Let one shot in, and had blocked multiple more. Damn he was a good goalie. So far the score was 4-1 us. Josh wasn’t the best goalie. But he did blocked a lot of shots too.

 At the moment, I was dribbling the ball down the field as fast as I could, with Louis running right beside me trying to take the ball off of me. His arm brushed against mine. It sent what felt like an electric shock running up my spine and to my chest.

 Almost like... Sparks.

*Louis' POV*

 When I was chasing after Winter to get the ball, my arm suddenly brushed up against hers. Sparks.

Please tell me that  she felt them too.