Chapter 11

WINTER’S P.O.V

Louis walked into the lounge and sat down beside me, and stared. He must have been staring at me for about five minutes before I tried to get up and leave to go back to my room. When I tried to get up to leave, Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to sit beside him. I looked at him and snapped, “What do you want?!” He didn’t reply and looked into my eyes like he was trying to make a decision. About three seconds later he shifted closer to me, and before I could move away from him, his lips were on mine.

            At first I just sat there frozen, but soon found myself kissing back. As soon as his lips touched mine I could feel the sparks explosions going through my body. I guess Louis felt them too because he put his hand on my cheek and his other arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

            Soon enough I felt his tongue prodding my lips asking for entrance. I didn’t let him in so he moved the hand that was on my waist down and squeezed my butt, causing me to gasp and allow him entrance. He fought me for dominance and of course he won. Our tongues wrestled and Louis pulled me onto him lap. He wrapped both arms around my waist and I put hands on his jaw line.

            I could feel the huge amount of sexual tension between us.

            I started to grind my hips into his and he let out a low moan from the back of his throat. I smiled against his lips and rocked my hips harder. We must have made out for around a half an hour when I felt something against my crotch and pulled away from Louis’ lips and started laughing. He looked at me confused and asked “What are you laughing at?” and I just pointed to his lap. He had a boner. He flushed bright red and put a throw pillow on his lap.

            “Are you getting a little excited there Lou?” I asked.

            He went even redder if that was possible and was about to reply when there was a knock at the lounge room door. “Winter, Louis, are you in there?” It was Niall.

            I ran over the mirror and fixed my hair so I didn’t look like I was just making out with someone and Louis fixed his. I walked over to the door and opened it to find Niall and Zayn standing there. “Yes boys?” I asked. They looked behind me and saw Louis sitting on the couch watching us.

            “Um, yeah. We decided to leave to go visit our families early, so Zayn, Harry, Liam, and I are going to be leaving in about an hour,” Niall said. Zayn just stood behind him looking between Louis and I smirking like he knew what we were just doing. Which he probably did.

            “Okay. Can you tell Liam that Louis and I are getting along now, and that he doesn’t need to worry anymore?”

            “Sure thing,” Niall said. “Have fun!”

            “Thanks Niall!” I said to him as he turned and walked back to his room to finish getting his things together.

            Right before Zayn left, he turned around and looked past me to Louis and said “Be safe,” and winked before walking away.

As soon as both boys were out of sight I closed the door and walked back over to Louis. I sat down beside him and put my legs over his lap. We just sat there cuddling. I know that it sounds super cheesy, but I really could stay like this forever.

* * *

            After the boys left to go back home for a week, Louis turned his head to look at me. We looked at each other for a few seconds before he started talking.

            “Winter, I am so, so, sorry for being so mean to you. I never should have done anything that I did to you. I should have never called you fat or ignored you. The truth is I have liked you since the second I saw you when we came home and you walked downstairs with Liam the day you moved in. The first thing I thought was that you are beautiful. I don’t know if you believe in love at first sight, but I do. I knew that I liked you as soon as I saw you, but we had just met, so I couldn’t let you know that I like you. So I made the stupid decision to bully you so I could cover up the fact that I like you. When Liam said that none of us could date you I thought that it would make it easier to get rid of my feelings that I like you, but it didn’t. It made me want you more. After what we just did together, I think it is safe to assume that you like me back just as much as I like you. So with that being said, Winter Marie Payne, will you be my girlfriend?” his amazing Doncaster accent asked.

            I didn’t answer for a few seconds, so Louis was about to get up and leave when I grabbed his shoulder’s in my hands and smashed my lips back onto his. “Yes,” I whispered onto his lips before he got the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face and pulled my back into his lap and we continued to make out. Since the pillow was no longer on his lap, I could feel his bulge get even bigger. He smiled against my lips and put his hands on my butt and lifted me up and carried me to his room while we were still kissing. He stopped a few times against various walls and pushed me against the so he could suck on my neck and on my sweet spot behind my right ear. Every time he did that, I would moan. Finally, we made it to his bedroom.