Chapter 2

Liam pushed open the door to find a silent house. And let me tell you, he looked extremely shocked, surprised, and very happy. He turned to look at me and said

 "The house is never, and I seriously mean never, this quiet." he said, still looking surprised.

 "Well, with six boys living in one house, I wouldn't expect it to be very quiet" I said back to him through a slight laugh.

 "Very true winter, very true" he mentioned. Would you like to go upstairs so we can put away all of your things and stuff and create your room?"

 "WELL DUH! LET'S GO!!!" I scream before bolting up the stairs and waiting at the top, because, well you know, I had not a single clue as to where I was supposed to be going. Liam got up to the landing at the top of the stairs about thirty seconds after me.

 "You do know that you don't always have to run everywhere. Right?"

 "I know that LiLi, but it's pretty fun to watch you try to catch me." I said back to him while smiling.

 Any Directioner knows that Liam is a crazy fast runner, and was even on the Olympic waiting list when he was like fourteen. But what people don't know, is that I, Winter Marie Payne, was faster than him. Therefore, he doesn't like when I run because he then has to chase me and catch up to me.

 He just playfully glared at me then grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. After about two minutes of walking, because damn was their house HUGE, we finally walked up to a big white door. We both stood in front of it and stared at it for a good thirty seconds before Liam turned to look at me and asked, "Are you ready to see your new room?"

 I just looked at him like was crazy and yelled "YES!" in his face right before pushing by him and bursting into my new bedroom.

 It was amazing. It was huge. It was blank. This meant that I could make anything I wanted out of it! The walls were all white, and it had one door on each side of the room. I guessed that one led to a washroom, and the other led to a closet. There was a huge window on one wall and a king sized bed on the other wall. The bed was stripped down, so I guess that I get to choose the bed sheets for it too. There was also a full length mirror, and a vanity table along the wall across from the bed.

 I turned to Liam and ran at him giving him the biggest hug that I have ever given someone before.

 "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" I yelled into his shoulder really fast while still hugging him.

 He just laughed and hugged me back saying "your welcome sis. Now, do you want to get started on creating your dream room?"

 "Yes please LiLi!"

 He once again playfully glared at me before dragging me out to the hardware store and getting us all the stuff I needed for my room. When we got back we started by painting the walls and finished with putting my clothes away.

 When we were finally finished, I stood back to admire my room.

 It.

 Was.

 Perfect.