Chapter thirty eight

*Jc's Pov*

"So you're not at all bothered that your girlfriend, MY sister, is out somewhere with Justin Bieber??" Kian asked with everyone surrounding us in the middle of the living room.

"No, I planned it" I told.

"You planned it." Kian asked not believing what I'm saying.

"That's what I said" I rudely retorted.

"Hey don't get an attitude with me. You're the one sneaking around with my sister behind my back. If anything I should be the one with an attitude right now."  He lectured like a father would.

"Calm down Kian" his mother calmly stated from the couch.

"Why should I? You're not mad at all that some guy is sneaking around with your daughter??" He angrily asked

"He's not some guy kian. We've known him since he was very little." She reasoned

"Doesn't matter how long we've known him, he's still getting with my sister behind my back" he crossed his arms and stared down at me. It's like an interrogation. I'm sitting here on the couch with him standing over me, questioning me.

"It wasn't behind your back. We just didn't tell you" I calmly added.

"Honey, Nicole is twenty three this year. Don't you think she's old enough to date without your input or consent?" Mrs Lawley spoke. He rolled his eyes in reply and turned back to me.  He leaned down very close to my face and began to speak again,

"If I find out that you've done something to hurt my little sister, I will personally fly over here to murder you." He seriously stated, "Treat her right."

I nodded once in response and stood up, as did Kian's mother.

"I'm glad that Nicole is dating such a fine young gentleman like you Jc" she smiled as she came in for a hug.

"Thank you so much, you honestly don't know how much that means to me. I love her with all of my heart and I would never do anything to hurt her, ever. I'm so lucky to have your daughter in my life, she's been the best girlfriend I could ever ask for" I said after our shared hug.

"Awe! That's adorable! I am one hundred percent positive that she feels the same way about you" she smiled again, but this time out of pure joy.

"Alright. Enough with this. We need to get this party ready for when she gets back" Kian informed,"Ricky, you go and pick up the pizzas. I ordered them twenty minutes ago and they should be ready now. Trevor, balloons a-"

"Are you joking? Hello. I have asthma." He cut Kian off and pointed to own his chest.

"Fine Connor is on balloons and the rest of the decorations. Trev you can go get the drinks from the cellar down stairs." Kian told.

"What kind?" He asked. Kian glanced at his mom who was looking directly at him before he answered, "uhh Sodas, adult drinks, cups and the ice bucket. If they have one"

His mom gave him an appointed glare, but proceeded to the kitchen to grab her bag, "Alright, I'm gonna head out, I'll grab the others and we'll be back tomorrow" She gave a friendly smile and waved before she left. Soon after, my mom and the kids came from downstairs to join her out front.

"You made them stay in a hotel?" I asked calmly.

"Well yeah, do you want your mom and siblings to see a bunch of people drunk and playing beer pong in the dining room? Cause I sure don't want my mom seeing that." You can tell he's still a little pissed at me, but it's whatever he'll get over it.