Chapter thirty six

*Nicoles POV*

Don't you just love being awakened by someone who treats you by making breakfast for you and gives you a dozen roses and a gift card to your favorite store along with love and affection?

Me too!

But today, my wonderful brother decided to wake me up by his loud boisterous shouting. Not to mention the jumping on the bed.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes before being able to see him clearly. He was fully dressed and smiling widely.

"You know, a great gift would've been to let me sleep in." I said yawning.

"We did! If we let you sleep in any longer it wouldn't be your birthday anymore." He stated

"What? What time is it?" I ask reaching for my phone on the night table. I clicked the top button and saw it was 12:04 in the afternoon.

"What do you mean? It's only noon" I ask.

"Whatever just come downstairs when your dressed!"He told hopping off of my bed and jogging out of my room and down the stairs.

Slinging my legs over the edge of the bed, I grabbed my phone and turned on music after checking my notifications.

I stepped out of my bed and shut the door before heading into the on suit bathroom I have connected to my room. I sauntered in and plugged my phone into the speaker as the song Olivia by One Direction played loudly throughout the echoey, large tiled room. I grabbed a white towel from the shelf and turned on the shower, lightly singing the words to the song that was playing. I started to strip of my pajamas but stopped due to a knock at the door. I put my tank top back on quickly and opened the door only to reveal a smirking boy.

"Happy birthday" Jc smiled imediatly pulling me close to him. Looking up at his boyish grin,

"Thanks" I laughed slightly as he brought his face down to mine, giving me a long kiss. Just as it was getting a little to heated, I pulled away.

"Why'd you do that?" He whined with his bottom lip jutted out into a pout.

"Cause I gotta get into the shower" I reasoned giving him an 'I'm sorry' look.

"Can I..." He paused leaning in really close, "Join you?"

"No, not this time Jc" I told. His facial expression quickly turned into a sad puppy dog face as he whined,

"Pleaseee?"

"...Oh fine. Go get a towel" I said pointing towards the bed where there were some fresh towels I haven't put in the closet yet.

His mouth formed a wide grin as he turned around to go get the towel. Just as he did, I shut the door and locked it.

"Nicoleeee" He whined from other side of the door, "that's not fair!"

"Go take a shower in your bathroom!" I giggled

"Ugghh." He groaned, "but showering by myself isn't fun"

"Oh well, better luck next time champ" I laughed.

"This is so unfair." He said walking away from the door. I peeled off my clothes and took my hair out of the bun it was in, before I stepped into the shower. By now a different song was playing and it was Focus by Ariana Grande. I lightly sang along as I poured shampoo into my palm and lathered it into my long blonde hair. I glanced at the foggy mirror that was placed on one of the walls of the shower for some dumb ass reason and wiped off some of the fog. I took in my appearance and noticed that my brown roots were starting to grow in again. I think I'll just give up on trying to keep my hair blonde and go back to my natural hair color again. Well, I'd have to see if that would be okay with my boss first, seeing that I start this Monday. I don't know if he was looking for blondes specifically to do the shoot, so I can't just go back to brown hair with out asking and ruining the vision of the shoot. You know? It's kind of hard to explain, but blonde is getting boring. Maybe black? Actually no. Ew that would look so bad on me. I envy the people who can pull off black hair, I'll never be able to. Plus, going from blonde to straight up black is quite odd.