Chapter twenty six

*Nicoles POV*

JJ and I have been talking for a solid hour and hes pretty cool. Hes a photographer and from what he showed me, he takes fucking awesome pictures. I might ask him to do some for me. Maybe. But hes really polite and down to earth. Hes sweet too. I think we'll get along well. We actually share interests in a lot of things.

"Id love to talk more, but I have to get up in three hours to catch a flight" I told

"Okay, it was nice talking to you" he smiled

"Hey Nicole, you ready for bed?" Jc asked coming in from walking wishbone.

"Yea, ill be right there" I told. He nodded and walked to his room.

"If I dont get to talk to you before I leave, you have my number" I said standing up

"Okay, sleep well" he smiled getting up too and heading downstairs to the guest room. I grabbed a bottle of water and made my way to Jc's room. As I walked through the opened door, I saw Jc. Without a shirt. I forgot how attractive he was with out a shirt. You could definatly tell hes been working out, he now has toned abs, toned arms and the best part, a V line. He has more tattoos too. He has an angelic wing on his right shoulder blade going down his upper arm. He also has what looks like a kid floating in space. I cant really tell details from this far away. Im sure he has more, but I cant see them at the moment. But overall, hes just... heavenly.

"Are you okay?" His voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I guess I was staring.

"Yea. Sorry" I said and walked towards my suit case to get clothes. I unzipped it and grabbed my Nike pro shorts and a slightly oversized white t-shirt. As soon as I stood back up, Jc was right in front of me, he scared the hell out of me.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" He backed away a little bit.

"No, your fine" I told while walking into the bathroom that's connected to his room. I got changed and put my hair into a bun. When i was finished I went back to my suitcase to put away the clothes I just had on.

"Hey nicole?" I heard him ask from behind me. I zipped up the bag and stood facing him.

"Yea?" I asked

"Why are you acting so weird?" He asked

"Im not acting weird. Im fine" I said rather quickly.

"You just did it." He said stepping closer as I took a step back.

"Ohh. Its because of me isn't it?" He smirked.

"No. Its not" I assured.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I got closer" he told taking more steps toward me with a smirk plastered to his face. As he got closer, I took more steps backward, until my back hit a wall. I dont know why im acting like this. His touch gives me shivers that shoot up my spine. He has had so much more of an effect on me lately.He put his hands on the wall on both sides of me, pinning me to the wall. If he were anyone else, id push them off. But right now, im not complaining. He smirked at me and brought his head down to my neck letting his lips hover over my skin while he spoke,

"Am I the reason you've been acting this way?" He asked as he placed a kiss behind my ear. Goosebumps covered my whole body. I can practically feel Jc grinning.

"Never mind, I already know the answer" he whispered as he began to leave a trail of kisses down the side of my neck. My eyes fluttered closed as his hands traveled from the wall to my waist. I let my hands rest on his chest while I thought to myself.

Tonight isn't the best night to be doing this . I mean, with my brother in the house and all the other people sleeping, its just not the right time. And we have somewhere to be very soon.

"Jc" I said

"Yea?" He asked not stopping what he was doing.

"I dont think now is the best time" I spoke

"To do what baby?" He asked still proceeding with what hes doing

"This..."I told

"Of course its a good time" he whispered gliding his hands up my sides, under my shirt.

"Jc. I'm serious" I said, this time I said it a little stern. He instantly backed away. Hes not happy.

"You were all over me last night at a hotel for god sake! And NOW is not the best time??" He asked loudly.

"I was drunk! You know that!" I told.

"Then why not now??" He asked

"Well first, my brother is two doors down the hall. And second, we have a flight to catch in less than two hours! Im sorry, but not tonight" I told

"Whatever. Good night." He gave up walking over to the bed, getting under the covers and turning out the light. I took my phone from the nightstand and left the room. Jc said nothing. But I didnt expect him too. I walked out into the dark living room and turned on the flashlight on my phone. I made my way to the couch but had a borderline heart attack when I saw Kian sitting there.

"Oh my god..." I breathed with my hand over my heart, "Its just you"

"Still get scared huh?" He laughed

"Well yea, I mean I didnt expect you to be there" I told with my other hand still clutched to my phone.

"Why are you up? Its like four am" he asked

"I can ask you the same thing" I said sitting down next him

"Cant sleep" he simply stated, "I heard you and Jc screaming at eachother. Are you okay?"

"Yea, im fine." I assured, "Did you manage to hear what he said?"

"No, I couldn't make it out." He told, "I was going to go see what was going on, but you stopped"

"Okay" I said. There was a long pause until he spoke again

"Well?" He asked

"Well what?" I replied

"What was he mad about?" He pried

"Thats none of your buisness" I stated

"Umm. It is when someone is screaming at my little sister" he told sternly.

"Its fine. Im fine. We're fine. Thats all you need to know" I told unfolding one of the throw blankets that was next to me and letting it cover my body.

"Okay. As long as you're alright" he stated, "Im gonna go to bed. Are you going to stay out here?"

"I think so" I said closing my eyes

"Okay. Text me when your at the airport k?" He asked standing in front of me

"I will, I promise. Love you" I told

"Love you too, goodnight" he replied then walked out of the livingroom.

I hope that Jc gets over whatever happend back there. Or things wont run as smoothly as planned.

------------------------
IT TOOK FOREVER IM SORRY.

BUT HERE IT IS! :)

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

-nicole♡