Epilouge

The Happiest moment in your life can be many things... But a girls wedding for the first time can be so special

-----------

5 years later....

~Ava's P.O.V.~

The last 5 years has been a long ride and many adventures.

Carter decided to go with Grace to New York, Now she's one of the best Surgeons in New York and Carter was a Lawyer they had a little boy James 2 years after leaving.

Jace and Cali still lives in our old house we got together, Cali's restaurant was now worldwide and Jace took over my father business owning over 300 resorts, they had hit a rough patch when Jace was photographed with some blonde bimbo, but it turned out she was an executive for one of Carter law firm. They now have a little girl, Lily.
She was only a year younger than Mila.

As for Blaze and I we been going stronger then ever, Blaze took over his father company and put him and Jace business together, I was now a best seller author.
And today I'll officially be Mrs. Ava Archer.

"Wake Up Mommy!" I heard a tiny voice.

A smile formed on my face as Mila started jumping on the bed.

"Momma" she groaned.

I laughed catching her mid air and tickled her.

She giggled.

"Grandma said its time to make you pretty".

"Oh really now?"

She nod her head.

I groaned and got up and picked her up heading down stairs.

You can see the girls and my mom drinking coffee while some people was setting up some stuff.

"Sweetie good your awake" Mom smiled.

"I did good grandma" Mila smiled.

"You sure did Monkey" she smiled. "Now let's get started!".

Hair & Make Up- 9:30 am

The specialists was doing there thing and Mila and Lily was loving having there hair done

"Lily had a play date with one of the little boys in her school and Jace told her that all boys instead of her family have a disease that can hurt her, ever time a little boy talk to her she screams and run away" Cali groaned.

We all laughed.

"Blaze told Mila that all little boys hate her daddy so every time she see a little boy she glares and stick her tongue out" I laughed.

"Only my son" Blaze mom said.

My hairstylist begin pinning my hair so it can flow easily down my back.