His Hostage

~Ava's P.O.V.~

I groaned as I felt an aching pain in my head, I heard an annoying beep in my head .

I fluttered my eyes opened and saw wood walls, I was tied up to a bed with an heart monitor attach to me.

I thrashed against the ropes trying to break free.

"It's useless" a familiar voice said.

Please, God no!

"Did you miss me?" Heath asked

"How did you get into my house?!"

Heath sigh pulling a chair up to the bed.

"Well.. After watching the house for weeks, they finally left you alone" he groaned. "After killing those 2 cops , I broke into the house and cutting the power, I finally have you".

Tears quickly filled my eyes.

"Hey don't stress your self it's not good for our baby".

"This isn't your baby it's Blaze!"

He slapped me and my cheek throbbed in pain.

"DON'T YOU EVER MENTION THAT NAME AROUND ME!".

I cried.

"I can't believe you was with that bastard" he roared angrily. "I knew he was the reason you was leaving me!".

"I left you because you was abusive!" I yelled.

"I gave you what you deserve" he said calmly. "Now I'm gonna get you something to eat for our baby". 

He smiled at me and I cried some more.

Blaze, Help me.....

$Blaze's P.O.V.$

It's been 4 weeks since Ava was taken. She was getting closer to her birth.

I couldn't sleep or eat, all I wanted was my girls back.

The police had been back and forward out of the house. They took Willow into custody and ask her some questions but so far nothing has happened.

I was in our daughters Nursery when my mother came in.

"Sweetie you have to eat something" she pleaded.

"Mom, I just want my girls back" I cried. "Ava couldn't wait to see it and our baby wouldn't stop kicking whenever we talked about it".

"Oh honey" she hugged me. "Will get them back, I promise".

I nod my head as she lead me downstairs where the rest of our family where.

It was a very depressed atmosphere. The woman was either crying or sniffling.

"I can't believe this!" Jace yelled. "We should be searching for her".

"My poor baby" Her mom suddenly cried. "I never had that much time with her, I was always some where far away, I don't even remember the last words I said to her".

Her dad hugged Mrs. Jones and whispered soothing words.

Soon the police came by with more questions.

"There was a sighting of Heath near a gas station 10 minutes from here"the detective said. "We have men searching the area".

"We should be helping!" Jace said.

Carter suddenly gasped and dropped off the couch.

"Did Ava had on the earrings I gave her a couple weeks ago".

"Why does that matter!?" Cali glared.

"Did she!".

"Yeah" I said.

He quickly grabbed his laptop and start typing away. "When I found out Heath escaped I put a tracking device in the earrings just in case and so I can beat her in hide and seek".

Hope flared through me as we all rushed to the computer.

He continuing typing away when an address suddenly pops up.

The detectives called for back up while we all rushed outside.

We're coming baby!

----------
I hope you guys loved it.....

Vote
&
Comment😘😘😘😘😘😘