NOTICE

Hi, guys. Still remember me?

First of all, sorry kung sobrang tagal na nung huli kong naupdate ang story na 'to.

Second, I thought I have no other excuse than my huge-ass writer's block, lack and/or extremely lame of ideas, the great procrastinating and not having enough motivation to type anything.

Third, nasira ang laptop ko. My Windows 8 automatically updated to Windows 10 without me knowing and then the screen went completely black (I thought it was just the simple black screen of death) but it stayed like that for more than 72 hours I had no choice but to reformat the electronic and of course, my readied drafts and other stories' softcopies - including TMG - had been deleted I had to rewrite everything.

Fourth, I am starting my OJT this April 1st. I'll be busy the whole summer, I guess.

Fifth, don't worry because I promise I will not abandon this story no matter what. I just realized I missed this - the plot, the characters, the comments and feedbacks and suggestions and opinions and thoughts in general from readers - and I can't just leave without finishing the whole story.

Lastly, I'll be back. I promise I will. Just not now. I need to pay more and extra attention with priorities. I'll be greedy and selfish again, please give me some time and I will continue this to the end. I'll be seeing y'all soon.

Thank you.

caramel macchiato, signing off.