Chapter 24

~Previously on Reborn~

"So you should be feeling the effects pretty soon. Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked me.

"No i'm fine thank you." I told her. AJ smiled at me then walked out of the room.

"You ready to meet are baby soon?" Niall asked me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I can't wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristy's POV

"Okay you ready to deliver a baby?" Harry asked me with a smile

"I'm ready to get it out of me if that's what you are asking me." I told him.

"Right, let's get started shall we?" Niall squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

"I want you to push for ten okay. Niall can you count for her?" Harry asked him. Niall nodded his head.

"When I say push start counting. Push." Niall slowly started to count to 10. I squeezed my eyes shut and focused on pushing. I heard 10 and I stopped. I felt someone grab my other hand. I opened my eyes and saw my grandmother smiling at me.

"You are doing great Kristy." She told me.

"Push." I once again pushed as hard as I could. 

"Good job. I can see the top of the head. Push." 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10." I let out the breath that I was holding. 

"Push." I tried with all my might and pushed. I heard the cry of the baby and I smiled. 

"Okay one last big push then you can see your baby." I pushed with the last bit of strength I had.

"Great job. The baby is out. Congratulations it's girl." A smile came across my face.

"Really?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Now Niall you want to do the honors?" Harry asked him. Niall released my hand and looked at the baby. 

"Oh I feel faint." He said then sat down in the chair next to the bed. I rolled my eyes at him.

" First births are always the worst. Rebecca would you cut the umbilical cord?" 

"I would be happy too." She said.

"We will get the baby cleaned up then we will bring her back and you can finally get to meet her." AJ took the baby.

"What shall we name her?" I asked.

"I like the name Violet." My grandmother told me. I smiled at her. 

"I love it." I turned to look at Niall and saw he was still trying to regain his composure. 

"Can you go help him?" I asked her.

 "Old trick I learned from my mother." She said then walked over to Niall. She rubbed her hands together then clapped in front of his face. Niall instantly focused then looked at me.

"Who know an umbilical cord would scare the big bad King Niall." I joked. 

"Hey I can handle blood, I can handle death, but I can not handle what I just saw back there." 

"Whimp." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked me.

"Oh nothing. Anyways, any suggests for the middle name." I asked him.

"How about Marie?" 

"Violet Marie Horan. I love it." I said then kissed Niall.

"Good, I love it too." He smiled at me. I heard a knock on the door. 

"Did you guys decided on a name yet?"  AJ asked us. I nodded my head.

"We decided on Violet Marie Horan." I told her.

" Kristy I would like you to meet your baby girl Violet." She handed me my baby and I smiled as I held her.

"She's beautiful." I mumbled. 

"She reminds me of you as a baby." My grandmother told me. I looked at our daughter and I felt a tear run down my face.  

"Niall look at her." I whispered. Niall placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"She precious." He told me. 

"You want to hold her?" I asked him.

" Can I?" I nodded then handed her to him. 

"Remember to support the head." I told him. I smiled at the moment they were having. 

"Kristy I would suggest that you rest. You need to gain your strength back. When you wake we can try to nurse." Aj told me.

"Oh goodness I haven't nursed in the longest time." I said.

"I'll get her a bottle while you sleep. Niall you think you can handle feeding her?" Aj asked him.

"I think I can." 

Niall's POV

"Kristy you rest. I got this." I told her.

"You sure?" She asked me.

"Yes now go rest." She looked at me reluctant but nodded her head and closed her eyes. Aj soon came back with a bottle of blood in her hand. 

"Now the first bottle is always the hardest so be very careful she might not even take it." Aj explained to me. I nodded my head then took the bottle from her hand. 

"Now you're going to need this." She handed me a throw up blanket and I placed it over my shoulder. I slowly tried to feed Violet her bottle. She was reluctant to drink at first but soon she closed her little mouth around the bottle. I smiled down at my daughter. She quickly finished her bottle and I handed it back to Aj. 

"Now lightly pat her back to get her to burp." I rocked her back and forth as I burped her. Once that was done I held her in my arms and watched as she closed her small eyes and fell asleep. 

"Now I can leave you too alone or I can take her and place her in her crib." Aj told me while pointed towards the small crib in the corner. 

"I think I got this. Thank you though."

"Okay, if you need anything don't be afraid to call me. I'll be down the hall." Aj then left the room leaving me and the baby to ourselves. 

"Hi princess, this is your daddy." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys hope you enjoy this chapter. The baby is finally born and it's a GIRL. YEAH!!!!! Sorry I didn't update sooner I just had the most stressful weekend and I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. Anyways please vote and comment and don't be afraid to make suggestions.

~Manawiligirl