Prologue

Kristy's POV

"I killed him. I killed him." I kept mumbling over and over. I hadn't moved from the spot, the spot where I killed him. Where I held his hand as he took his last breath. I couldn't. I couldn't move my body. 

"Kristy we need to get you to the hospital wing." I felt someones hand one my back. 

"I killed him. I killed him." 

"Kristy please it is critical that we get blood in you right now." I looked at the person and saw Harry there. 

"I can't." My voice cracked as I felt another round of tears flowing down my face. I was pulled from the persons arms and picked up bridal style. I felt the person who was carrying me start to move. I hid my face into there chest and kept crying. I was soon placed down on something soft. 

"Here." Someone handed me a tissue but I didn't use it. What was the point? I don't think I was going to stop crying any time soon. I looked up and saw Harry in front of me with a needle in his hand. 

"Niall's blood." He simple told me.

"What are you going to do with it?" I asked him.

"I need to put it in your system."

"Why?" 

"So you can stay alive." I didn't say anything as he gave me the blood. He pulled the needle out then placed it on the tray next to me. Harry sighed.

"Kristy you know it had to be done." 

"I know." I said looking away from him. 

"I need you to stay here for a few days. Just to make sure nothing goes wrong." I nodded my head. I heard a knock at the door. Harry went to open the door. And Louis walked in. 

"How you doing Kristy?" I just shrugged. Louis nodded then whispered something in Harry's ear. He nodded then walked out the door.

"Kristy, I know that you're probably having a lot of guilt but you need to understand that this needed to be done." Louis told me. 

"Killing my mate was needed?" I asked him.

"He would have died either way Kristy. The Alpha Mode would have killed him." 

"So you're saying it was either kill him or let the Alpha Mode kill him." I asked him with hints of anger in my voice.

"Fixing the Alpha Mode was not an option." He told me. I didn't say anything after that. Louis sighed then started to walk out.

"By the way Kristy congratulations on the baby."

"What?" I asked him. 

"I think Harry should tell you." Louis walked out of the room and Harry came in. 

"I'm pregnant."

"Louis told me." I started to fell the tears falling down my cheeks again.

"Harry how can I raise a baby by myself?"

"Kristy you won't be by yourself. You have us." 

"But I don't have Niall."

~3 Months Later~

"AHHHHHHHH. It hurts." I screamed as I felt another contraction.

"Almost there Kristy. I can see the head right now." Harry told me.

"AHHHHHHHH." I screamed again. I squeezed my grandmothers hand.

"I can't do this." I cried out.

"Yes you can. Look the baby's shoulders are out. You're doing great just one more push." I screamed as I pushed. Then I heard my baby cry.

"You did great Kristy." My grandmother told me while smoothing my hair.

"Kristy." I looked at Harry.

"It's a boy." He told me then handed me my baby.

"What are you going to call him?" My grandma asked me.

"Christopher." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sequel is up. Hope you guys liked it. It was a bit of a filler but I promise the next chapter will be way better. Don't forget to comment and vote.

~Manawiligirl