Chapter 25

Kristy's POV

"Niall I can hold my own child." I told him. 

"No you rest." 

"Niall it's been two days I think I can manage." I pressed further. Niall held Violet closer to him. I glared at him.

"Between you, my mother, and your mother I won't get any time with her unless i'm feeding her." 

"Fine." He groaned then handed Violet to me. 

"Finally." I mumbled. 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing." I quickly responded. I held my baby girl in my arms played with her small hands. My time with her was interrupted by a knock. I looked up and saw Harry walk into the room. 

"How are you doing Kristy?" He asked me.

"I'm good. I finally got some alone time with her." 

"Niall." He said and I nodded. 

"So I came here to do a quick check up and see how you are healing is that okay with you?" He asked me. I nodded my head. I handed Violet to Niall and he smiled at me.

"I want her back." I told him. He quickly nodded his head.

"Okay it looks like you are healing nicely. I'll check on you tomorrow and if everything is alright then you are free to go. But remember no sex for 4 weeks."  Harry told me.

"Don't worry I don't think that'd be a problem." I said then turned my gaze towards Niall and Violet.

"Now that you are fine and well rested are you okay if we let the others visit?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"I'm fine with that." I told him. Harry nodded then went to call the others in. 

"Give." I told Niall. He let out a loud sigh but handed the baby back to me anyways. 

"Your daddy is going to spoil you when you get older." I told her.

"We'll see about that." My mother said as she walked into the room. 

"Mum please no more presents. You already gave her more toys then she needs." 

"But I'm the grandma I get to spoil my grand daughter." She said then took Violet out of my arms.

"It's great to see you again Mrs. Chase." Niall greeted her. 

"Niall." She told him then went back to focusing on the baby.

She hates me. 

No she doesn't hate you. 

Yeah she does

Well if you think about it, it's for good reasons. 

Not helping 

Sorry

"Mum wheres dad?" I asked her. 

"Oh I thought he was right behind me." She said looking around for him. My dad soon walked into the room. 

" I see your mother already got her hands on the baby." I smiled and leaned forward to give my dad a hug. 

"Hi daddy." I smiled at him.

"Sir." 

"King Niall." 

"Please just Niall." Niall told my father. I heard a knock on the door and everyone else came into the room. 

"How you doing Kristy?" Perrie asked me.

"I'm doing good." I smiled at the girls. 

"I'm surprised you're even awake." El told me.

"I am too. But I felt like this birth was a lot easier." 

"Of course it was, the first is the worst." Sophia told me. I let out a small laugh. 

"So how much longer is Harry making you stay here?" El asked me.

"I might be released by tomorrow. It depends on how I'm doing."  The girls nodded. 

"So how's your mum and Niall getting along?" Sophia whispered.

"You know the usual. I don't get it. She can except her mother is a witch but yet she can't except that Niall's my mate." 

"Yeah I know it's hard to understand. But not all humans want their child to be with a vampire." Sophia reminded me. 

"How'd you're parents take it?" I asked her

"They were in disbelief at first but they warmed up to Liam after a while." She told me. I nodded my head.  

"Now where is baby? I haven't even gotten to hold her yet." Perrie told me. I let out a small laugh. I called Niall over and he took Violet away from my mother and walked over to us. 

" Can I hold her?" El asked him. Niall was reluctant to hand her over but when I sent him a glare he handed Violet to Eleanor. 

"AW she's so precious. It makes me want to have another baby." 

"NO. NO MORE." I heard Louis yell. I looked around the room and didn't see him anywhere. 

"Stupid super hearing." 

"I HEARD THAT ELEANOR." He yelled at her. El handed Violet to Perrie then walked out of the room to deal with her husband. I couldn't hold my laugh in anymore. 

"She is one of the cutest baby I have ever seen." 

"Mum." Perrie turned around and standing in the door way was Isabella and Chris. 

"I said one of." 

"Hand the baby to me." I told her.

"It seems like this baby is already causing trouble." I smiled down at her. She gave me those innocent eyes. Everyone around us aw'd at her. 

"Chris I'd like you to meet your little sister." I told him then handed Violet to him. He smiled at her and held her in his arms. 

" I think we should leave, to give you guys some family time." Sophia suggested then guided everyone out of the room. Once everyone left it was just Niall, Chris, Violet, and I. I heard a sniffle and I looked up and saw the Chris was started to tear up. 

"Oh Chris, are you crying?" I asked him. 

"No." He told me as his voice cracked. I smiled at him. 

"You're a big brother now." I told him. 

"Are you free on Friday?" Niall joked with him. I playfully hit Niall's arm. 

"What? Come on, free babysitter. " I hit him again.

"Stop that." He told me.

"Mum dad it's okay. I'd love to babysit her anytime." 

"Sure in 3 to 5 years." 

"Kristy?"

"Fine 2 to 3 years." 

"I'm fine with that." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the chapter. The next chapter is going to have more adventure. I have some very important news. This book is coming to an end. Yes an end. I'm sad to say that there will only be a few more chapters left. But this does mean that the third book is coming soon. And I have so many ideas for the third book. Hopefully you guys will like the book. Also comment on what book you would like me to do next. I'd love to hear your ideas. 

~Manawiligirl