Chapter 4

~Previously on Reborn~

"Here I want to show you something." She led me up the stairs and down a few hallways. She came towards a door.

"Chris's old nursery?" I asked her. She nodded then opened the door I followed her inside. I looked around the old bedroom looking at the dust covered area.

"I always kept it in case of another baby. I know that would never happen. But I always had hope."

"You never know." I looked at her confused.

"I always wanted a girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristy's POV

 A voice that I haven't heard in years said. No it's all in your head. I told myself. 

"Did you hear that?" I asked Maura. She nodded her head slowly.

"No that's impossible." I said while shaking my head. 

"This is just a dream. I'm going to wake up and this would have never happened." 

"Kristy it's not a dream. Turn around." I shook my head. 

"I can't I know this isn't really." 

"But I am." I felt the tears start to fall again. I took a deep breath in then turned around. I fell to the ground as I saw who was in front of me. I felt two arms wrap around me. I closed my eyes to scared to open them. 

"Kristy." He spoke. I shook my head.

"Look at me please." I opened my eyes and looked the person in the eyes. The person I call my husband, the person I killed, and the person I love. 

"Niall is that really you?" I asked then placed my hand on his cheek. I saw Niall wave to his mother telling her to leave us alone.

"I'm here." He told me. I started to cry even harder. We didn't say anything else. Niall just held me in his arms. I moved away so I could get a better look at him.

"Your hair it's not dyed. Your a brunette." I told him then wiped my tears away. Niall laughed a little.

"Yea I always wanted to go back to my natural hair color." I smiled a little.

"I liked you with blonde hair better." Niall chuckled.

"We'll see." I looked at him then sighed.

"How are you alive?" I asked him.

"Kristy I don't want to talk about it please." I sighed.

"Niall we're going to have to talk about it." 

"Okay. I will tell you." He sat down on the tiny bed and I sat next to him.

"Your grandmother came to me the day before.....well you know and told me that in order for me to get rid of the Alpha mode I would have to die. But I could be reborn. Which basically means that I get to relive my life."

"So if I stabbed you how did you get reborn?" 

"Well I found out later that your grandmother had put a potion in my tea that day.The potion let me go threw the re-birthing." I nodded my head understanding a bit of it.

"So what happened after I stabbed you?"

"Well this is where it gets complicated. I was turned back into a baby. So when Harry pulled you out of the room your grandmother watched me and made sure that I did the re-birth. I was turned back into a baby and my mum raised me."

"Oh so that's what she meant." I whispered sadly. 

"Wait if you were reborn then how do you remember everything?" I asked him confused.

"Well I got to keep all my memorizes from my first life. So I'm technically only 20 since I was reborn but in reality I'm actually 465." I smiled a little.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked me.

"You told me your age."

"Dang it." He joked. I giggled a little then leaned my head on his shoulder.

"My mother explained some of this to me and your grandmother explained the rest. Do you want to know something funny?"

"Sure." I whispered.

"My mum was upset with me because my first word was Kristy." I smiled. 

"Well I'm honored." I joked.

"I like this."

 "Like what?" I asked him.

"I like how we're back to our normal selves." Niall told me.

"Niall we're not back to our normal selves. Listen I'm glad to have you back. But I still can't wrap my head around all this. I'm going to need some time. I've lived the past ten years thinking that you were dead. Everything can't just go back to normal." 

"I know." He whispered.

"And plus if you were back to normal then you would have already yelled at me or used the mate bond on me." I joked. Niall chuckled.

"Oh Harry wants me to check if that still works." I nodded my head.

"Walk to the rocking chair over there."  BORING. But I felt my body move.

"Yes it still works." I told him.

"Good." Niall sighed then ran a hand threw his hair.

"I want to meet Chris." I stopped smiling.

"What?" 

"I want to meet my son." He told me again.

"I don't want you too. I just told him that I killed his father. Then the next day I tell him oh by the way your father's alive surprise. I'm sorry but as his mother i'm going to have to say no." I stood my ground.

"Kristy please." 

"Niall you need to understand, this is what's best for him. I'm not even used to you being alive. How do you think he would react?"

"I see your point but what am I going to do then?" 

"Stay away from Chris."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HE'S BACK. Niall is back. YES. Hope you guys like this chapter. I had to rewrite it because I didn't like it. So please comment and vote. I really worked hard on this chapter.

~Manawiligirl