Chapter 14

Isabella's POV

I felt tears running down my cheeks. I didn't mean it like that. I cried into my pillow as I felt my heart break into a million pieces. It's our first fight and I feel like he broke up with me. I need my mother. 

Daddy? 

Yes sweetheart

Can you ask mommy to come to my room. I need her.

Is everything alright?

Yea

Okay I'll let her know.

I continued to cry into my pillow. I don't want to get out of bed.

"Bella?" I heard my mother call me.

"Oh sweetheart what's a matter?" She asked me rushing towards me.

"Chris and I got into a fight." I cried into her shoulder.

"What was the fight about?"

"He thought I made a mean comment about his mother and how she might be pregnant." I quickly covered my mouth. 

"I wasn't suppose to tell you that."

"Isabella what did you say to Chris?" My mother asked me.

" All I said to him was he needed to stop worry about his mother."

"Isabella, of course he's going to worry about his mother. For the past 10 years he thought his mother was his only family." I groaned.

"I suck at giving advice." 

"Oh honey. You get that from me." My mother told me.

"I guess you didn't get that from your father." I giggled a little.

" I owe Chris an apology." My mother nodded.

" I suggest you find him and apologizes now before things get to crazy." I nodded my head. I started to make my way towards the door I turned around and looked at my mother.

"Maybe I should let him cool off." 

"Now Isabella." I groaned then opened the door and looked around for Chris. I searched up and down the hallway but didn't see him. I walked upstairs to the parents floor and saw Chris and his father leaning against the wall. 

"Chris?" He looked at me.

"Can we talk?" He looked at his dad and he nodded. King Niall got up and left us alone. I slide down the wall next to Chris.

"I'm sorry." 

"No i'm sorry I overacted."

"No it was my fault. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I guess I'm not the best at giving advise. Will you forgive me?" I asked him.

"I forgive you, only if you will forgive me." I cracked a small smile.

"I forgive you." We leaned in and our lips connected. I pulled away when I heard a voice above us.

"So I take all is well back in mate land." Chris's mother said.

"I guess you could say that." Chris told her. She smiled at him. 

"You kids have fun." 

Kristy's POV

"You kids have fun." I told them then walked away leaving them alone. I walked down the stairs just walking around trying to clear my mind.

"They're cute together." 

"Yea they are." I agreed with my husband. Niall wrapped his arm around me and lead me towards the ballroom. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked him. Niall didn't answer me instead he just led me to the our thrones.

"Do you remember when we first met?" 

"Yes, and that stupid curse that caused us to go crazy."

"Oh yea the curse. I still have that bump from when I hit my head." Niall told me while rubbing his head. I giggled a little. 

" My grandmother told me about the hospital." He looked at me.

"She told you about that?" 

"Well more like showed me." I told him

"So you know everything then?"

"I've heard stories but my grandmother showed me what happened at my birth." Niall looked to the side then back at me.

"Do you think she could show something else?"

"We could ask her." Niall got off his thrown then went over to one of his guards and whispered something into his ear. The guard nodded then Niall came back to his thrown. 

" There's something I want to show you. I feel like its time."

"What do you want to show me?" I asked him. Niall was about to answer when the door to the throne room opened. My grandmother walked in and walked towards us. 

"Rebecca thank you for coming." 

"You're welcome King Niall." Niall walked up to her and started to quietly talk to her. She nodded her head. 

"Thank you." He told her then walked back to me.

"Kristy. I want to show you something. I thought about this when I was saw you talking to Isabella and Chris. I think you deserve to know the truth." Niall told me and it scared me.

"Niall your scaring me. Why is this so important?" 

"Please just watch." I looked at him confused.

"Grandma what's going on?" I asked her.

"Just wait you'll understand soon. Join hands."

"Wait grandma are you coming with us?" 

"No not this time sweetheart."

"But how?"

"Well technically these are Niall's memories so all I have to do is cast the spell." I nodded my head then grabbed my husbands hands.

"Okay you guys ready." I nodded looking at her. She nodded at both of us then started to recite the spell. I closed my eyes and waited for the wind to stop blowing around us.

"Open your eyes." I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Or when are we?" I asked seeing we hadn't left the throne room.

"1986." Niall answered. I heard voices coming towards us. 

Narrator's POV

"Mum I don't want to do this. What if I end up being his mate? I don't want to leave you." 

"I'll be fine Faith please just go inside. The quicker you find out the sooner it will be over." Faith nodded to her mother Rebecca. Faith walked into the throne room of the palace. The kings of the vampires sat in there thrones waiting on the young 15 year old girl to come into the room. Faith was followed by her mother.

"Faith Gates." The young girl nodded her head. King Niall got off his throne then started to walk around her.

 "She's not it." Another female told the king. Then king growled in frustration.

"How much longer will I have to wait?" He growled at the witch.

"Faith Gates will be the mother of your mate. Her name Kristy Chase." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you guys go I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm having  very busy months my mom is injured and I have school plus I'm going to Disney World to dance in the parade so I have rehearsals every other day. And that's just a little but of my schedule. I'm sorry for the rant. Also I hope to have Belong to You updated very very soon.

~Manawiligirl