Chapter 2

Kristy's POV

"Mum?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Chris.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Did you hear what I said?" 

"No i'm sorry sweetie I was lost in my thoughts." I said while rubbing his arm.

" I said Grandma's here." 

"My mother's here?" I asked while looking around.

"No dad's mum." I gasped.

"What in the world is she doing here?" I asked him. Chris just shrugged. I sighed then watched as Maura made her way towards us.

"Kristy.  Chris. It's so nice to see you again." She told us then gave us both a hug.

"It's nice to see you too Maura." I told her.

"Well I thought that I would stop by and visit my favorite grandson. How are you my darling?" 

"I'm fine Grandma." He replied.

"Chris, why don't you go get your grandmother something to drink?" I suggested.

Honey I need to talk to your grandma alone. I told him using my mind message. He nodded then walked away.

"Kristy........." 

"Maura what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Visiting my grandson." 

"Really? I haven't seen you in what..... 5 years? And suddenly you show up." 

"Kristy I understand that maybe you're a bit upset about somethings but you need to understand that the reason why I haven't been here for so long was to help you."

"What leaving me alone to raise your sons child was to help me? Niall was the one who suggested we try for a baby."

"Kristy, listen I can't say much but believe me in a few days you will finally understand." She told me. I saw Chris come back with two drinks in his hands.

"Here you are grandma, mum." He handed me a dark liquid drink.

"Honey I don't drink blood." I handed him the glass back.

"Oh I really I guess I forgot." He joked.

"Well it's getting a bit late for me. I think I'm going to head to bed early. Goodnight." I told them giving them both hugs then walked up the stairs to my room.

~The Next Morning~

DREAM

"Chris? Chris?" I called out as I walked around the palace.

"Oh there you are sweethe.......Niall?" I whispered at I looked at the man in front of me.

"What.....what....I thought you were....dead." I whispered in shock.

"Kristy." He smiled at me.

"What?" I asked again still confused. I tried to say something else but my voice cracked.

"Kristy." He said again.

"Niall." I couldn't believe he was in front of me.

"I missed you so much." He pulled me into a hug. I stood still shocked at what was going on.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him my mind still fuzzy.

"Can't I spend time with my son and my wife." He pulled me closer to him. 

" Niall......." I stopped myself.

"Of course." 

"Now where's Chris?" Niall asked me. 

"I don't know I would check his bedroom maybe." I mumbled. Niall smiled then kissed my lips. I felt myself being placed in a different room. 

My bedroom 10 years ago to be exact. That day. Instead of being the one who killed him I was watching from a distance the scene of me killed my mate. I screamed out as I saw him fall to the ground.

"No not again." I mumbled looking away. Everything around me seemed to move in slow motion. 

"I killed him." 

DREAM OVER

I shot up from my sleep and my breathing was inconsistent. I looked around and saw that I was alone in my bedroom as I was every night. I step out of bed and slide on my silk robe then walked out onto the balcony. I got to the railing then gripped it and fell to me knees crying.

"It's my fault. It's my fault you're dead." 

Chris's POV

I walked to my mothers door late at night. I couldn't sleep and I need a question answered. I knocked on the door then opened the door.

"Mum?" I heard small whimpers. Sounds like someone was crying.

"Mum?" I asked again. I walked further into her room and saw her balcony doors open and her bed empty. I saw a shadow on the balcony from the moon light.

"Mum." I spoke again this time in a whisper. I walked closer to her and saw her on her knees crying. I slowly walked towards her then sat down next to her.

"Mum are you alright?" I asked her. She moved her head and looked at me then laid her head on my chest. I pulled her closer to me.

"I killed him." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHH. Update #1 hope you guys enjoy. Thank you guys so much for commenting and voting it means so much. As well as people asking for me to update. I don't mind, it means that you guys are interested in my story. Keep commenting sharing your opinions and asking me questions for the Q & A also please vote as well.

I would like to once again thank hstylesgurl for making my two amazing covers for the books. They are perfect. If you have a book and or looking for a pre-made then go check out her pre-mades. She also takes request and will fix it if you don't like it. 

~Manawiligirl