Chapter 11

~Previously on Reborn

"You're on bed rest, drink lots of liquids, rest, and take this ever 4 hours." He said placing a bottle of medicine on the table. I groaned again.

"Thank you." I told him.

"You're welcome." Harry started to make his way towards the door.

"Wait Harry, have you seen Niall?"

"I haven't seen him since breakfast yesterday morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristy's POV

"Oh okay thank you." I told Harry then he walked out of the room. I sighed, then looked around the room. Where in the world is he?

Niall? I mind messaged him. I waited but I didn't get any response.

" Chris?" He grunted.

"Can you go get king Louis for me? I have somethings I want to discuss with him." 

"Sure." Chris got up and walked out of the room.

Niall where are you? You're worrying me. I tried mind messaging him again. But still nothing. 

"Kristy is everything alright?" Louis asked me.

"Chris give us a minute." I told him. Chris nodded then walked outside.

"Niall didn't come to bed last night he always comes to bed even if we're fighting. And Harry said he hadn't seen him since breakfast yesterday."

 "I haven't seen him either. Last time I saw him was in his office. Maybe he fell asleep there." 

"Louis, he's not answering my mind messages." 

"Now we have something to worry about." My eyes went wide. 

"What?" 

"A vampire never blocks his mate from mind messaging. Only if he's hiding something." 

"Hiding something?" I asked out of shock.

"There are somethings we don't want our wives to know." I groaned.

" Do you think he's hiding something from me?" 

"I don't know."

Niall's POV

"Niall?" 

"Go away."  I said pulled the covers over my head.

"You're not a teenager anymore. Get up before I pull you out myself. Don't think I won't young man." My mother scolded me. After seeing Kristy hurt last night I decided to go for a run and ended up at my old home.

"I don't want to." I mumbled into the covers.

"I really don't want to do this." She grumbled. My mother grabbed the covers and yanked them off of me.

"Leave me alone." I whimpered. 

"Oh Niall have you been crying?" 

"No." I said then covered my face with my pillow.

"You had another fight with Kristy didn't you?" 

"It wasn't even a fight. Kristy yelled at me then stormed off." 

"Then why are you so upset?" I sat up at looked at my Mum.

"It seems like ever since I got back all I do is cause her pain." 

"She's just going threw a tough time."

"We talked it out then she went back to a crying, angry mess."

"Communication is key in a relationship." 

"So what are you trying to say?" 

"Go talked to Kristy. Sit down with her show her you're there to listen." 

"Do I have to?" 

"Yes. Kristy is probably worried sick." 

"She tried mind messaging me earlier but I blocked her."

"What'd she say?" 

"She's worried about me. Wondering where I am."

"Go home to your wife Niall, she needs you."

~Later That Evening~

Kristy's POV

I was on roof top resting on the bed swing. I liked it up here because it was cooler and it had a great view of the sunset.

"Mind if I join you?" I turned to the voice and saw Niall in the doorway. 

"I have a cold but go ahead." I told him. Niall walked towards me then laid down next to me. We we facing each other.

"I'm sorry." Niall told me.

"No i'm sorry." 

"What are you sorry for?"

"You first." I told him.

"I'm sorry I left without telling you. I went and stayed over at my family's house."

"It's okay. I'm sorry, I've been hiding something from you."I finally confessed to him.

"What are you hiding?" He asked me sitting up slightly.

"I'm trying to get pregnant. I have less then 3 months to get pregnant or I won't have another child."

"You're hitting the age mark."

"Yea. I want another child but Harry says it's to high risk. I tried once but the test came out negative. I really want a baby. I guess i'm not meant to." I told him.

"Is that why you've been so upset because you can't get pregnant?" I slowly nodded my head. Niall pulled my into his arms.

"It's okay sweetie. We already have an amazing son. So what if he's an only child?"

"But you said you always wanted a girl." 

"Oh honey, that doesn't matter. What matters is your safety." 

"They grow up so fast don't they." 

"I wouldn't know." Niall told me sadly.

"I wish you got to experience being a parent like I did." I told him.

"It's okay. And besides I'll help raise the grandchildren." I smiled a little.

"How many children can those to have?" 

"Well at the rate there going i'd say about ten." I slapped Niall's arm

"Ow that hurt."

"Don't joke about that my baby doesn't even have his fangs yet." 

"I got mine when I turned 40."

"Human or vampire."

"Vampire."

"Great another ten years of huffing and puffing."

"What?"

"Oh the pre-vampire phase." 

"Oh I remember that. Good times good times."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys hope you like this chapter. I gave you guys a quicker update, so YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also what do you guys think of me doing a MATURE Niall fanfic. I have something in the works just wondering if I should publish it. It will be uploaded once this book is complete. Also I entered Vampire Mate in the Watty's so please go vote for that. Don't be afraid to comment or PM me. 

~Manawiligirl