Chapter 12

Kristy's POV

I rolled over and faced Niall. I just woke up and I didn't want to get out of bed. I watched as his chest moved up and down. I smiled at how cute he was when he was sleeping. 

"I can feel you watching me." Niall told me while still keeping his eyes closed.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's okay. How you feeling sweetheart?" Niall asked pushing himself up on the bed. We where still up on the roof lounge.

"Sick, as always." 

"Maybe we should get you back inside." I made a pouting face.

"But I don't want to. Everybody keeps annoying me." 

"Come on you are going to have to face them eventually." I groaned as Niall picked me up and carried me bridal style back into the palace. 

"Let's get you back into bed." Niall placed me on the bed then pulled the covers over my body.

"You didn't have to do that." I told him.

"I wanted to." He said then leaned into kiss me.

"NOOOO. You're going to get sick." 

"Vampires can't get sick sweetheart." He told me then kissed me.

"Must be a great perk." I mumbled when he pulled away.

"I don't know I've never known what it feels like to be sick." 

"You're not missing much." I told him.

"Do you need anything?" He asked me.

"I need to take my medicine and  something to eat would be lovely."

"I'll go make you something to eat. Here is your medicine." Niall handed me my medicine and I quickly gulped it down. 

"Yuck cherry. I hate medicine." Niall chuckled then kissed my forehead then walked out of the room, leaving me by myself. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I heard someone knock on the door.

"Come in." I called out. The door opened then I heard it close. I peeked one of my eyes open and saw it was Harry.

"Can I help you Harry?" I asked him pushing myself up on the bed.

"Just came to check on you. I haven't seen you or Niall in a while." 

"We've been working things out." I told him.

"That's good. Where's Niall now?" 

"He went to go get me some food." I told him.

"Okay well then let's get this check up over with, when did you last take your medicine?" 

"Maybe ten minutes ago." 

"Have any of your symptoms gotten worse?" I shook my head.

"Any questions or anything you would like to tell me." I opened my mouth then quickly closed it and ran for the toilet. I fell to my knees and dumped all the food contents out of my stomach. 

"Kristy are you okay?" Harry asked coming into the bathroom. I groaned then flushed the toilet.

"I just threw up."

"Does this usually happen when you get sick." I shook my head.

"The only time I've every been this sick was when I was first......."

 "When you where what?"

"Pregnant."

"Kristy I'm back and I have food." I gave Harry a panicked look.

"What do I do? What do I tell him?" I asked him.

" Don't tell him anything yet. We don't know what is going on."

"You want me to lie to my husband?" 

"No just don't tell him." I groaned. 

"Kristy?" Niall said I saw him poked his head inside the bathroom.

"oh Harry. Is everything alright?" 

"Yes just came to check up on my patient." 

"How's she doing?" Niall asked walking into the bathroom.

"She's good. My guess is she would probably have to rest for the rest of the week. Then she will be back to normal." Niall nodded.

"Well thank you for checking on her." He told Harry. Harry nodded then made his way out of the room. 

"Would like help up?" Niall asked me. I looked down and saw that I was still on the ground. 

"No I'm fine." I told him then pushed myself off the floor.

"I brought you some chicken noodle soup. And a bit of fruit." 

"Thank you." I told him as I walked back to the bed. I sat down and swung my legs onto the bed.

"You okay?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Yea." Niall sighed

"Kristy, why do I feel like you're lying to me." 

"I'm not." I lied to him.

"Kristy, please you know you can tell me the truth." I nodded my head.

"I know." Niall sighed then ran a hand threw his hair.

"Okay, here eat." He said handing me my food. I grabbed the tray and placed it on my lap. Niall went and sat down at the small table in the corner. I watched him as I ate.

"Everything alright?" I asked him.

"Of course." 

"Then why are you so far away?" I asked him.

"Just felt like sitting over here." I nodded my head. Then I went back to eating my soup.

"Have you talked to Chris recently?" Niall asked me. I shook my head.

"He's probably with Bella." Niall nodded.

"They seem to be adjusted to being mates."

"Yea I guess you could say that."

Chris's POV

"Bella I'm going to my parents room for a bit. Do you need anything before I leave?" I asked her.

"No. But that reminds me, my father wanted to see me."

"Is something wrong?" 

"No no he probably just wants to give me a lecture about how i'm to young to be doing adult activities." I chuckled as I heard her say that.

"Well I hope you have a good time with your father." I told her then kissed her cheek.

"And to you as well." I chuckled a little and made my way out to my parents room

" No AJ, I don't know if she is pregnant or not. It's just she's showing all the signs that she did last time. And they have been trying." I stopped in my tracks and listened to the conversation. 

"I thought you said she couldn't get pregnant anymore." 

"Well I guess I was wrong. But we still don't know IF Kristy is pregnant." My eyes went big. My mum might be pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an update. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been sick and yesterday I twisted my ankle so I've been trying to rest. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote.

~Manawiligirl